Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dbeusee

Win10 driver

Hi,

I previously had Win7 and the driver worked fine. I upgraded to Win10 (and just did the big 10586 update) and this device is not working (I have not used it since upgrading to Win10). The driver will not install and the 8.1 driver is not found on your site when I click the link to download it. Does the 8.1 driver work under Win10, and where is it?

-Don

Hi,

I previously had Win7 and the driver worked fine. I upgraded to Win10 (and just did the big 10586 update) and this device is not working (I have not used it since upgrading to Win10). The driver will not install and the 8.1 driver is not found on your site when I click the link to download it. Does the 8.1 driver work under Win10, and where is it?

-Don

Have you tried running the driver in Win 7 compatibility mode?

That should work.

Hello

Same problem here

the driver is not working under win 8.1 x64 neither on win 10 x64

OS installed on two physically different machines

Any workaround or I'm stuck with win7 ?

Dear Justin,

I have exactly the same problem with the driver for Win 10

I expect the driver downloaded from the official site and dedicated for Windows 10 should work on Win 10 but it does not! Why?

Does MyGica have a solution to that?

I do not think a solution is to become an expert in Win 10: I do not understand what do you exactly mean by suggesting to run a driver in a compatibility mode? I plug in the USB device and it shows an error. What is here to be run in a compatibility mode? Can you be more detail and specific in how to do it?

Thank you

Dear Justin,

I have exactly the same problem with the driver for Win 10

I expect the driver downloaded from the official site and dedicated for Windows 10 should work on Win 10 but it does not! Why?

Does MyGica have a solution to that?

I do not think a solution is to become an expert in Win 10: I do not understand what do you exactly mean by suggesting to run a driver in a compatibility mode? I plug in the USB device and it shows an error. What is here to be run in a compatibility mode? Can you be more detail and specific in how to do it?

Thank you

This tutorial should explain how to run a driver in compatibility mode

https://www.sysnative.com/forums/networ ... s-7-a.html

Thank you Justin,

I learned a lot about Compatibility in Windows 10 and tried many combinations but, unfortunately - it does not work!

It recognizes the iGrabber gadget and looks OK in "Sound, video and game controllers" but shows as an error in "Other devices" Eventually - it does not capture anything.

Obviously, I will have to find some other product that works with Win10.

Goran

A PrtSc of my Device Manager screen is in the attachment

iGrabberNanoW10drv.docx