Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doc

Cannot Boot ATV 585 with Sd Bootcard

Hi There

I tried to upgrade my box to the latest firmware using a bootcard as i couldn't get past the android boot screen. However, I am getting an error as attached.

The initial problem was a loss of power during the upgrade. now I cannot get in at all.

Please help.

5817fd12707a3_20151122_2257531.jpg.6d9bf3c5b6865ac5509776b1d9ef78f1.jpg

Hi There

I tried to upgrade my box to the latest firmware using a bootcard as i couldn't get past the android boot screen. However, I am getting an error as attached.

The initial problem was a loss of power during the upgrade. now I cannot get in at all.

Please help.

Did you put all of the Files for the bootcard onto the Root of the SD Card?

Based on those error messages it looks like you did not do this.

Hi Justin

I added the files as per the instruction on the forum. Ran u boot cmd before inserting into box.

Tried multiple times with both zip file and Img. File. No success. Not sure what am doing wrong. Also once the error occurs can't use remote to scroll to reboot

Hi Justin

I added the files as per the instruction on the forum. Ran u boot cmd before inserting into box.

Tried multiple times with both zip file and Img. File. No success. Not sure what am doing wrong. Also once the error occurs can't use remote to scroll to reboot

Are you holding down the reset button and then plugging in the power?

When you do this after about 5 seconds the lights should blink red and green.

Let go after 10 seconds, it should then install the boot files

I am holding till flash. It starts the boot but then stops. If I try to start without an sd card then just get a blank screen. Also have tried with a USB stick with same result. Have a feeling box is bricked.

I am holding till flash. It starts the boot but then stops. If I try to start without an sd card then just get a blank screen. Also have tried with a USB stick with same result. Have a feeling box is bricked.

if you cannot fix it, then I would suggest doing an RMA Ticket with us

http://rma.mygica.ca to start an RMA Ticket