Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kpkoolk

HELP!! - ATV380 reboot screen is frozen remote unresponsive

Hi. Need help as it appears I may have bricked my ATV380. I tried to upgrade the OS but during the process i foolishly didn't look up the proper instructions (aka use an SD card) :roll: . So now the box gets to the factory recovery screen after unplugging the box, but the remote cannot move select any of the options.

Screen says:

Android system recovery <3e>

V001M801_20140718

Volume up/down to move highlight:

enter button to select

reboot system now (highlighted)

apply update from EXT

wipe data/factory reset (which is where I'm trying to get to)

remote volume / enter buttons don't do anything. screen just sits there. tried unplugging and holding power button many times, different permutations.

Any help please!

Hi. Need help as it appears I may have bricked my ATV380. I tried to upgrade the OS but during the process i foolishly didn't look up the proper instructions (aka use an SD card) :roll: . So now the box gets to the factory recovery screen after unplugging the box, but the remote cannot move select any of the options.

Screen says:

Android system recovery <3e>

V001M801_20140718

Volume up/down to move highlight:

enter button to select

reboot system now (highlighted)

apply update from EXT

wipe data/factory reset (which is where I'm trying to get to)

remote volume / enter buttons don't do anything. screen just sits there. tried unplugging and holding power button many times, different permutations.

Any help please!

Try this

Download the 582/1800 Files, they will work on your 380

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

quad core video;

Please note the ATV 380 reset button is just holding down the power button

You will need an SD card to do this as well

Justin

I think I am in the same predicament. The link you provided above is no longer working. Where can I access the same info?