Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marko37

Atv1800e is crap after android 5.0.1

Started out as a good box in beginning then the little annoying things started happening like the remote not responding properly. Then I decided to take advantage of the update to android 5.0.1 and then shit really started happening. I tried to factory reset it twice with no results. Then I tried a hard reset to try and downgrade with no results. How the fuck am I supposed to get it back to the other android 4.4.2. Can anyone help. Because as of now I will never recommend this product to anyone ever. This thing is a piece of shit

Started out as a good box in beginning then the little annoying things started happening like the remote not responding properly. Then I decided to take advantage of the update to android 5.0.1 and then shit really started happening. I tried to factory reset it twice with no results. Then I tried a hard reset to try and downgrade with no results. How the fuck am I supposed to get it back to the other android 4.4.2. Can anyone help. Because as of now I will never recommend this product to anyone ever. This thing is a piece of shit

This update was listed in the Beta section, and it still is only Beta. It is not an official release, so will not run as good.

If you need to go back to 4.4.2 download the 1800 Files from here and follow the instructions

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.

instructions don't work to go back to android 4.4 with the update file provided where am i suppose to put the file in es file explorer so it knows on

android 5.0.1 to recognize it please help

i have the same problem as marko37, i upgrade to this shity beta version(5.0.02) and right now nothing work properly, i want to downgrade to 4.4 but even in recovery mode i can`t see the SD card include the 4.4 framework in recovery mode when i click the 'update with EXT' in recovery menu. please help me how can i down grade to last stable version(4.4),

i have the same problem as marko37, i upgrade to this shity beta version(5.0.02) and right now nothing work properly, i want to downgrade to 4.4 but even in recovery mode i can`t see the SD card include the 4.4 framework in recovery mode when i click the 'update with EXT' in recovery menu. please help me how can i down grade to last stable version(4.4),

Follow this

This update was listed in the Beta section, and it still is only Beta. It is not an official release, so will not run as good.

If you need to go back to 4.4.2 download the 1800 Files from here and follow the instructions

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

quad core video;

these are the same instructions to follow THEY DONT WORK. kindly advise something else for us to revert back to android 4.4

Your holding the reset button when you plug in the power with the SD card inserted in the box?

These are the only instructions I have to fix this

Follow this

quad core video;

Thanks justin for reply , but when i click on the link there is nothing to download, just white screen in my explorer, can u upload in another place please????

thanks Justin, i downgrade my device based on introduction and my device back to work, just one more question, the framework that you put in zip file is the last update of stable version of 4.4 kitkat or i need to update to another one?

thanks Justin, i downgrade my device based on introduction and my device back to work, just one more question, the framework that you put in zip file is the last update of stable version of 4.4 kitkat or i need to update to another one?

The factory reset files were updated with the latest Firmware updates on the weekend, so it depends when you downloaded it.

What is the Firmware version in your settings menu, under other?

The version has a date in it

did update now tv cannot see 582 box. don't have sd card what do i do? 2nd box in 6 weeks not a very satisfied customer to say the least......

You did update to 5.0?

Or with the factory restore files?

did update now tv cannot see 582 box. don't have sd card what do i do? 2nd box in 6 weeks not a very satisfied customer to say the least......

You did update to 5.0?

Or with the factory restore files?

justin.

i need instructions and image file to go back to 4.4 fromn 5.

i cannot take this anymore, after updating to 5 i completely lost use of it. 5 is total crap and i need my mygicca to work the way it was in 4.4

thanks

do you still have image files and instructions.

mine so buggered up after updating to 5 - total junk

I have been f..ING around with this thing for a few days now. Who the he'll uses SD cards?! What a brilliant engineering decision. It's 2017 people!  Online or USB please...my wifi speed is still pooched

I've tried following the instructions to upgrade to the  and the android guy never comes up, nothing does, it's just a black blank screen. I bought my first unit in august. I just got this one new as a replacement  which took a week for the store to get because they said the 1800e is discontinued. This box exactly the same thing, Green light on, Nothing on screen. Am I doing something wrong? I followed the instructions to a tee. When they tried troubleshooting the first box  at the store they said nope its defective.

On 29/03/2017 at 9:49 PM, Batgirl1979 said:

I've tried following the instructions to upgrade to the  and the android guy never comes up, nothing does, it's just a black blank screen. I bought my first unit in august. I just got this one new as a replacement  which took a week for the store to get because they said the 1800e is discontinued. This box exactly the same thing, Green light on, Nothing on screen. Am I doing something wrong? I followed the instructions to a tee. When they tried troubleshooting the first box  at the store they said nope its defective.

please service your box, 

---------------------------

Please Visit http://help.mygica.tv and create an RMA ticket.

Make sure you enter the Serial number for your model Which is located at the bottom of the box

Also, attach your proof of purchase.