Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dszego

Impossible to use most apps - Can't swipe

Hi,

Using the remote included with a MyGica ATV582, and in fact with a Bluetooth mouse/keyboard pad as well, I find I'm unable to use most apps due to their lack of D-Pad support.

I understand this is a limitation of the app not properly supporting the accessibility and television-interface specs, but is there anything MyGica can do? At least adding a remote that supports holding down a "click" button while using the left/right/up/down buttons? Or indicating in the OS that the device is a Television rather than a Tablet?

Anyone have any thoughts? I can't even so much as use YouTube Kids because it improperly supports D-Pads!!!

Cheers,

David.

Hi,

Using the remote included with a MyGica ATV582, and in fact with a Bluetooth mouse/keyboard pad as well, I find I'm unable to use most apps due to their lack of D-Pad support.

I understand this is a limitation of the app not properly supporting the accessibility and television-interface specs, but is there anything MyGica can do? At least adding a remote that supports holding down a "click" button while using the left/right/up/down buttons? Or indicating in the OS that the device is a Television rather than a Tablet?

Anyone have any thoughts? I can't even so much as use YouTube Kids because it improperly supports D-Pads!!!

Cheers,

David.

I have used the K400 Keyboard with touchpad from Logitech

When i hold down the left mouse key, I can swipe anything without any issues.

Same thing on the KR301 Remote.

You kind of have to make the swipe motion yourself, either with your fingers on the touch pad or swipe motion if using an air mouse.

I do not think we can create the same feature by using the Dpad, since some apps main use is for touch screens.