Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wantboost

NO AUDIO OUTPUT?

today i dont have audio out video is ok , i unplugged it and back it still same???

Go into the settings menu and go to Sound.

Then click on Sound output devices, and make sure HDMI is selected as the output.

Then go to volumes and make sure all of them are at a high enough setting so you would hear the audio.

I would also suggest trying a different HDMI cable.

I have seen this problem before, and have always suggested the above, if that does not work, my next suggestion would be a factory reset, which I have done myself to customers boxes and this worked for them.

i also cannot get audio to go through hdmi, never have....i always have to move the audio out to the atv from the tv whenever i use the box. its a real pain in the grass since everytime i move my box, the power cable comes out (any ideas on how to keep it in? seems to slide out at the slightest movement)

i also cannot get audio to go through hdmi, never have....i always have to move the audio out to the atv from the tv whenever i use the box. its a real pain in the grass since everytime i move my box, the power cable comes out (any ideas on how to keep it in? seems to slide out at the slightest movement)

Seems odd that your able to get sound through audio out and not HDMI, you must have the sound settings setup wrong, as it sounds like you have it setup to go through SPDIF and not HDMI.

Can you let me know which version of Android your using so I can let you know how to check your audio settings.

I would also try using a different HDMI cable.

Also, not sure why your power cable would come out so easily, unless it doesn't have enough length between the wall outlet and where you keep your box

I just grabbed a 1200 and just had the power cable plugged into it, and held the power cable only with the box in the air over my desk, and the power cable did not come out at all,

Sounds like you either don't have enough length between your wall outlet and where your box is, or the pin for power on the box is damaged, or even the power supply is damaged.

worked for 5 mins on the new cable and now nothing again.....the same cable still carries audio from my sat receiver to the tv though

for those who encounter the same problem, i corrected it by going into my tv input sound settings and got it working. cant remember exactly what i did but i am sure it is different for every tv

for those who encounter the same problem, i corrected it by going into my tv input sound settings and got it working. cant remember exactly what i did but i am sure it is different for every tv

Ok thanks for the info

Good to know its working for you now