Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thibbs

ATV1200 reboot not working

I've followed the tutorials and have installed the updates, however, the system says install successful but will not proceed out of restore screen and reboot into the android screen. The light on the front is solid green. How can I fix this? I have also installed the file for the KR60 remote (at least the remote is working again now).

I've followed the tutorials and have installed the updates, however, the system says install successful but will not proceed out of restore screen and reboot into the android screen. The light on the front is solid green. How can I fix this? I have also installed the file for the KR60 remote (at least the remote is working again now).

You can try the KR60 Files from here

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

duel core video;

of course with models atv 400 and atv520e have their reset buttons on the bottom.