Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

csmith

stuck on android screen?

Hi, MyGica ATV1250 isn't working, gets to screen that says "android" and won't go any further. I tried the hard reboot, it gets stuck on the first page after you select factory reset. what do I need to do??

sorry - that's model

SNATV1200201406043481

Download the KR60 Files from the link below and follow the video

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

duel core video;

of course with models atv 400 and atv520e have their reset buttons on the bottom.

OK -so I tried that video before and it got stuck on the first screen after I tried to do a factory reset. It won't go past that screen so how can even upload these files?

OK -so I tried that video before and it got stuck on the first screen after I tried to do a factory reset. It won't go past that screen so how can even upload these files?

The 5 files go onto the SD card

And then you hold the reset button for about 10-20 seconds and let go, it will then automatically load all the files.

There is nothing else that you have to do.