Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dlangejc

Problem with ATV 582 firmware download links

Good day,

I'm having trouble downloading the firmware files for the ATV582 ... it gives a check sum error and I have tried a few times on different browsers and Internet service providers.

Can you please supply an alternative link?

Best regards

Good day,

I'm having trouble downloading the firmware files for the ATV582 ... it gives a check sum error and I have tried a few times on different browsers and Internet service providers.

Can you please supply an alternative link?

Best regards

Try webmaniacs suggestion

We do not have alternative download links, I was using Dropbox, however they kept suspending my accounts for excessive bandwidth usage.

If his suggestion does not work, I will find a different site like Dropbox to upload them to, just let me know which files you need.

Hi guys - no it still not working have tried on different browser with or with download accelerators and compatibility settings on IE.

No dice - can you please share this somewhere for me?

ATV 582 FIRMWARE UPDATE 06/13

Best regards

Hi guys - no it still not working have tried on different browser with or with download accelerators and compatibility settings on IE.

No dice - can you please share this somewhere for me?

ATV 582 FIRMWARE UPDATE 06/13

Best regards

Ok

I will have to upload this later tonight, because the upload speed we have at our office is to slow.

Hi Justin,

No need, I changed the compatibility settings in Internet Explorer and used Firefox to download, I am pleased to report I am on the latest firmware.

Best regards

Hi Justin,

No need, I changed the compatibility settings in Internet Explorer and used Firefox to download, I am pleased to report I am on the latest firmware.

Best regards

Ok good to hear