Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dbirdman60

slow buffering and Cache always full.

I am constantly clearing my cache,and purge packages, sometimes this streams tv and movies better, depending on the time of day.I am looking into the advanced settings.xml for zero cache is this ab advantage for the cache always being full? or is there a more simplified way of getting away from this issue? I have My Gica ATV1200 and just reinstalled Kodi 4.2_20150209_KR60 it ran great for awhile then the full cache issue started. I would like to truth direct ethernet cable but do not see an ethernet port on the box just usb ports?

thanks for any help.

I am constantly clearing my cache,and purge packages, sometimes this streams tv and movies better, depending on the time of day.I am looking into the advanced settings.xml for zero cache is this ab advantage for the cache always being full? or is there a more simplified way of getting away from this issue? I have My Gica ATV1200 and just reinstalled Kodi 4.2_20150209_KR60 it ran great for awhile then the full cache issue started. I would like to truth direct ethernet cable but do not see an ethernet port on the box just usb ports?

thanks for any help.

I am not familiar with Advance settings XML for zero cache

Maybe some of our other users can help you with this on here

However the ATV 1200 has always had an ethernet port, it is located on the back of the box, near the HDMI output.