Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takagari

Disable mouse arrow?

Been using for a while and somehow the wife or kids turned the mouse on.

No more clicking around I need to move a mouse instead?

How do I disable this feature? It makes scrolling around kodi a real pain.

Thank you for your help

An inch away from the "OK" button in the middle of the remote. Up and to the left a bit. Looks like an arrow. Press it, green mouse is now gone. :-)

There is a mouse button on your remote

As mentioned by few others based on your pic you posted it is right beside the stop button.

Or you can always unplug the USB dongle and plug it back in, this should turn off the mouse as well.

Hello all,

Can anyone please help to permanantly switch the mouse off on remote type in post 3 above.

Everytime i hit the return button on the remote, the pointer appears, which in turn causes no end of problems.

I have tried using the mouse on off button it does not work so i have to pull the usb to get rid off the pointer.

Many Thanks. jamsb.

I have the remote that came with mygica 1800 it does not have that stop button, that little green mouse is driving me crazy, does anyone know how to fix this with the very basic remote?

I have the remote that came with mygica 1800 it does not have that stop button, that little green mouse is driving me crazy, does anyone know how to fix this with the very basic remote?

You have just the IR Remote?

If so, this remote also has a Mouse ON/OFF button

The mouse on your remote is just for left,right,up,down.

If you want to use it same way you use it on a PC then you can connect a USB computer mouse to the box or get a Air Mouse USB remote.