Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrgreg

Volume

My 1900 seems to lose volume not totally but about one click and if I decrease the volume by one click and if I increase it to full volume it comes back but only for a short period and I have to constantly keep doing this while watching tv. Is there a fix for this? Thanks

All apps but it seems to do it more when changing channels. You have to decrease the volume then increase it one notch and it goes back to normal but eventually it loses it again.

Wow I knew something was up with the volume but didn't click in to the fact it was the 1900 box doing this. Jeez just another to add to my laundry list.

Justin asked me earlier in the week to PM him the retail I bought my box from to get an exchange and seems he's gone AWOL.

Mine seems to do it every time I pause Kodi and then resume I hav to decrease then increase to get the volume back to normal. It does happen on my private server as well.

I have the same issues on my ATV1800 ... volume goes to max when using Wimote mouse and keyboard 2.4 GZ.

Connected via SPIF optical to receiver.

I have reproduced this problem here

I posted already in a few other threads regarding my current stance on the 1900 issues.

And will be working towards fixing all of this, but will not prolong it either since I know this has just been so troublesome for all of you.

If we cannot make this right via Firmware within a reasonable time frame, then I will provide a solution to make everyone happy that have the 1900.

Note that this is somehow related to HDMI Passthrough as well.

When watching local DTS/DTS-MA, DD, DD-HD etc formats and the digital noise is apparent, a quick click on the volume down and up buttons restores correct sound. Event MA/HD formats.

There is an issue with HDMI Passthrough for Dolby and DTS on Android 5.0 for the 1900

We cannot fix this after trying for a long time.

This works if you revert to 4.4 on the 1900

Or you can wait for 5.1 update.