Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jordan

Kodi 1900ac remote back button

Anyone else experiencing the same difference on kodi 1900ac compared to 1800e?

The back button on the remote of the 1900ac when in kodi. Is almost like a "top menu" back button. I.e. It takes you all the way out of apps and back to the kodi top menu.

On the 1800 in kodi. The back button on that remote takes you back only "one screen" or one page in kodi. Rather then going to the top menu.

This is a little annoyance rather then a problem and I'm thinking maybe there is a remote or kodi setting I can change someplace.

Anyone else experiencing the same difference on kodi 1900ac compared to 1800e?

The back button on the remote of the 1900ac when in kodi. Is almost like a "top menu" back button. I.e. It takes you all the way out of apps and back to the kodi top menu.

On the 1800 in kodi. The back button on that remote takes you back only "one screen" or one page in kodi. Rather then going to the top menu.

This is a little annoyance rather then a problem and I'm thinking maybe there is a remote or kodi setting I can change someplace.

You can try the KODI ADDON - KEYMAP EDITOR

It is a Program Add on inside Kodi's Official Repo

From there you can change the keymap function for return button

On 5/21/2017 at 6:33 PM, shangillis said:

Can anybody give me step by step instructions how to fix this problem?  I do not know where the menu is or how to change it.

This You Tube video should explain it

18 hours ago, shangillis said:

Thank you

No problem

Let us know if you need help with anything else.