Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solchild

ATV 1200 Stuck in recovery mode....ive tried everything

Hi all,

My ATV 1200 as been stuck in recovery mode and I can't seem to get it out of it.

I've tried all the hard reset methods herein (holding down the little button at the back) and tried wiping, downloading the new files and then reinstalling the system from an SD Card and when I boot it back up it just always goes back into recovery mode.

Don't know what to do at this point.

Can anybody give me a hand with this please?

Hi all,

My ATV 1200 as been stuck in recovery mode and I can't seem to get it out of it.

I've tried all the hard reset methods herein (holding down the little button at the back) and tried wiping, downloading the new files and then reinstalling the system from an SD Card and when I boot it back up it just always goes back into recovery mode.

Don't know what to do at this point.

Can anybody give me a hand with this please?

May I know which remote control you have

Does yours have channel #s on it, or is it a smaller one without channel #s?

This way I can provide you with correct software to fix this.

Hi Justin, I have the same problem on mygica 1200 my remote control is the small one with a keyboard on the back, would you be able to help me

Thanks

Hi Justin, I have the same problem on mygica 1200 my remote control is the small one with a keyboard on the back, would you be able to help me

Thanks

You must have bought this remote separate then, or got it thrown in when your purchased it.

Because the 1200 never came with the KR40 Keyboard remote.

What is the issue your having with the remote?

Have you tried these videos yet?

These have worked very well with the customers of ours having remote issues.

Please download the ATV 1200 KR60 Files from the link below

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

duel core video;

of course with models atv 400 and atv520e have their reset buttons on the bottom.