Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allen4all

ATV 520e Remote not working

Hello,

I just upgraded my firmware to the latest firmware listed on the website for 520e (update_MyGica_4.2_20150312_KR20_KR60) and the remote stopped working. It boots up and comes to the welcome screen but I cannot click the next button.

I tried a factory reset. It comes to the main screen which has the Android restore options and asks me to use the volume button to navigate but even that is not working.

Can someone please help!!

Many thanks and have a safe and happy new year!!! :D

Cheers!!!

Allen

Quick update to everyone regarding this. I downloaded the KR34 firmware and did a firmware update which fixed the problem. I then downloaded the latest version of the 520e firmware which supports the remote and did the upgrade and this one is working fine.

Its been a very successful new year already!! :-)

Cheers

Allen

Same here, newest KR20 and KR60 knocks out the remote but the new remotes work with it ie. from the ATV380 or 582. So can we please get back the remote code for the original remote that came with the 520, kind of scummy to make us buy the new remote to work with the 520 model. KR34 firmware works fine with the original remote.

Hello,

I just upgraded my firmware to the latest firmware listed on the website for 520e (update_MyGica_4.2_20150312_KR20_KR60) and the remote stopped working. It boots up and comes to the welcome screen but I cannot click the next button.

I tried a factory reset. It comes to the main screen which has the Android restore options and asks me to use the volume button to navigate but even that is not working.

Cheers!!!

Allen

Dear Allen,

Would you please share the download link for "update_MyGica_4.2_20150312_KR20_KR60"!

Thank you!

Stephen

Hello,

Cheers!!!

Allen

Dear Allen,

Would you please share the download link for "update_MyGica_4.2_20150312_KR20_KR60"!

Thank you!

Stephen

Can be found here

http://mygica.com/html/Support/