Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CDP

Unresponsive ATV582

Hope someone can help. I bought an ATV582 unit a few months back and all was fine until it mysteriously stopped working on the weekend. The display suddenly shut off and the middle blue light just flashes. I tried to reboot/reset it but it is totally unresponsive (only the blue light keeps flashing). Is there anything I can do to fix it? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hope someone can help. I bought an ATV582 unit a few months back and all was fine until it mysteriously stopped working on the weekend. The display suddenly shut off and the middle blue light just flashes. I tried to reboot/reset it but it is totally unresponsive (only the blue light keeps flashing). Is there anything I can do to fix it? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Can you download the 1800/582 Files from the link below and watch the video for How To instructions

This should fix the issue you are having.

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.