Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lazylimey

Very Bad RMA Service

On November 25th, 2015 - I opened an RMA ticket for 2 x 1200 Boxes both with identical problems - WIFI would not turn on

A RMA Ticket # 876276 was received same day - and on 27th November I received a request for an invoice

I only had an emailed electronic invoice which would not attach to the original RMA request form on the web site - so i asked if I could forward that email - they said yes and I forwarded it on November 30th and the RMA sent a receipt for it on the same day. I also received another email on the same day stating they will send shipping instructions.

I did not receive any shipping instructions so I sent an email on Dec 1st. asking for those instructions. They replied and said they had sent it on Nov 30th - si I asked for a copy which I received on Dec 2nd. - I shipped the two boxes express - with delivery confirmation by signature service. This was because I really wanted them for the Christmas period.

I heard no more after that - so on Dec 16th I sent another email asking for status - I received an email same day saying they had not yet received the boxes!

I went to Canada Post tracking and found that the parcel had actually been delivered signed for on Dec 12th and signed by S. Cooper. - I sent an email with these tracking details. On Dec 17th I received a two line email stating - "Boxes cannot be fixed - will be replaced" - ''Ticket closed".

On the same day I also received a one line email stating that "Your ticket has been updated".

On Dec 29th I sent an email to Mygica RMA requesting status of the replacement boxes - I did not receive a response.

Later On Dec 29th - I also received a parcel containing 2 x 1200 boxes. One was a replacement and one was the same unit that I sent for repair/replacement and was still broken in with the same problem!

I sent an email on Dec 29th expressing my frustration and annoyance. and received a response from them stating - "sorry for the frustration please supply your address and we will send a shipping label to return it. I sent an email with my address on Dec 30th.

On Jan 10th 2016 I sent an email stating I have still not received a shipping label yet. Not receiving a response I sent another email on the 11th Jan.

and on the 12th I sent an email to the Support Dept of Mygica requesting help with the problem. Support replied on the same day stating that the RMA department will send a label as soon as you send your address! - I replied that on the same email I just sent him I had enclosed the email showing I had sent the address 2 times.

Now I am really getting the run around - I reply on the 13th that I did not appreciate that they all disregarded mu emails and that they continue to delay this problem.

On the 15th Jan I was copied on an email (marked urgent) sent by Support to RMA asking them to send an email immediately - this email was also copied to Lucy/Geniatech - I believe that is a third party warrant repair agent for Mygica.

Still not receiving anything further I sent emails to Support, RMA and to Lucy/Geniatech on the 22nd and 25th Jan stating that I still awaited the label and shipping instructions.

I also now have a 3rd 1200 box - )I originally bought 3 for me and relations) - this has exactly the same problem - Wifi will not turn on.

I opened a RMA ticket #348456 and received an email stating that the ticket had been opened - again I will have to email the electronic sales invoice later

when I receive a response - if ever I do!

So what do you think I should do now ??

I am considering posting on every forum that deals with Mygica, Kodi, and whatever to alert folks to this atrocious service record.

On November 25th, 2015 - I opened an RMA ticket for 2 x 1200 Boxes both with identical problems - WIFI would not turn on

A RMA Ticket # 876276 was received same day - and on 27th November I received a request for an invoice

I only had an emailed electronic invoice which would not attach to the original RMA request form on the web site - so i asked if I could forward that email - they said yes and I forwarded it on November 30th and the RMA sent a receipt for it on the same day. I also received another email on the same day stating they will send shipping instructions.

I did not receive any shipping instructions so I sent an email on Dec 1st. asking for those instructions. They replied and said they had sent it on Nov 30th - si I asked for a copy which I received on Dec 2nd. - I shipped the two boxes express - with delivery confirmation by signature service. This was because I really wanted them for the Christmas period.

I heard no more after that - so on Dec 16th I sent another email asking for status - I received an email same day saying they had not yet received the boxes!

I went to Canada Post tracking and found that the parcel had actually been delivered signed for on Dec 12th and signed by S. Cooper. - I sent an email with these tracking details. On Dec 17th I received a two line email stating - "Boxes cannot be fixed - will be replaced" - ''Ticket closed".

On the same day I also received a one line email stating that "Your ticket has been updated".

On Dec 29th I sent an email to Mygica RMA requesting status of the replacement boxes - I did not receive a response.

Later On Dec 29th - I also received a parcel containing 2 x 1200 boxes. One was a replacement and one was the same unit that I sent for repair/replacement and was still broken in with the same problem!

I sent an email on Dec 29th expressing my frustration and annoyance. and received a response from them stating - "sorry for the frustration please supply your address and we will send a shipping label to return it. I sent an email with my address on Dec 30th.

On Jan 10th 2016 I sent an email stating I have still not received a shipping label yet. Not receiving a response I sent another email on the 11th Jan.

and on the 12th I sent an email to the Support Dept of Mygica requesting help with the problem. Support replied on the same day stating that the RMA department will send a label as soon as you send your address! - I replied that on the same email I just sent him I had enclosed the email showing I had sent the address 2 times.

Now I am really getting the run around - I reply on the 13th that I did not appreciate that they all disregarded mu emails and that they continue to delay this problem.

On the 15th Jan I was copied on an email (marked urgent) sent by Support to RMA asking them to send an email immediately - this email was also copied to Lucy/Geniatech - I believe that is a third party warrant repair agent for Mygica.

Still not receiving anything further I sent emails to Support, RMA and to Lucy/Geniatech on the 22nd and 25th Jan stating that I still awaited the label and shipping instructions.

I also now have a 3rd 1200 box - )I originally bought 3 for me and relations) - this has exactly the same problem - Wifi will not turn on.

I opened a RMA ticket #348456 and received an email stating that the ticket had been opened - again I will have to email the electronic sales invoice later

when I receive a response - if ever I do!

So what do you think I should do now ??

I am considering posting on every forum that deals with Mygica, Kodi, and whatever to alert folks to this atrocious service record.

I received this email from Geniatech.

This was a miss communication internally in our office.

Mainly because most of our team were away for CES, and have been playing catch up ever since.

I have your shipping label on my desk, I will email you a copy of it today.

I will email you back personally today as well. And we can escalate the 3rd box you have an issue with.

Just use the same shipping label to ship all 3 units to us.

Sorry about the delay on this, hassles you have endured from this.

I will handle this myself personally.