Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moparguy1966

Volume loud on 1900ac

Just bought a 1900ac and am pretty happy so far with it. One annoying issue is when I start or unpause a stream the volume comes on full. I have changed the settings in Kodi and Android to no success. Put it all back to default and still the same LOUD. Hope there's a fix my wife gets irate at 2am when it happens lol. It goes to my TV via hdmi then to my home theatre via analog. Thanks.

Hi Justin...just reading through discussions and I have this same volume issue. As you know, I am a "mom" who is very new to this and has had a MyGica for only 2 weeks now :). I see you suggested a firmware update link. I don't know how to do this at all :(

Sorry to bother you a second time (wonky remote just recently). I am reading through all the discussions to find answers before reaching out for help. Just so grateful you're on the other end if I need it :).

Q: I do have a another issue with cache full message...should I use new topic in Contact MyGica?

Thanks so much Justin !

Ooops...my apologies. I just realized after submitting post that it's not just Justin replying and that it was Nick who suggested the firmware update. Again, my apologies.

Also, I am worried about using the firmware link, as it was posted in May and the individual never replied back with the outcome. Thanks again :)

Ooops...my apologies. I just realized after submitting post that it's not just Justin replying and that it was Nick who suggested the firmware update. Again, my apologies.

Also, I am worried about using the firmware link, as it was posted in May and the individual never replied back with the outcome. Thanks again :)

That was our last update for the 1900 running Android 5.0

We have since updated to 5.1 now.

Thanks Justin...

Crossing my fingers it all goes well. Sorry, but I am very new to everything, not just the 1900 box. Just got internet 2 weeks ago in my house as well. It's a whole new world for me :)

Thanks Justin...

Crossing my fingers it all goes well. Sorry, but I am very new to everything, not just the 1900 box. Just got internet 2 weeks ago in my house as well. It's a whole new world for me :)

Ok let me know if you have anymore questions