Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bithman

Help with MyGica u6813 to tune in an Argentinian channel

Hi, my name is Flavio, I bought a mygica u6813 hibryd tv tuner.

I am from Argentina, I wrote this topic because it's impossible to tune in an Argentinian Channel, this channel is called "Tv Publica", I don't know what happend, but all people with the u6813 model have the same problem, in the other hand the mygica s870 work's fine.

I don't know the diference between the mygica u6813 and the s870 about the digital tuner, why with one simpler model can see any channel but with my usb tuner not?

Do you know about the problem? The seller in Argentina talk with mygica about this incident?

You know any solution?

Thanks in advance.

Flavio

Hi, my name is Flavio, I bought a mygica u6813 hibryd tv tuner.

I am from Argentina, I wrote this topic because it's impossible to tune in an Argentinian Channel, this channel is called "Tv Publica", I don't know what happend, but all people with the u6813 model have the same problem, in the other hand the mygica s870 work's fine.

I don't know the diference between the mygica u6813 and the s870 about the digital tuner, why with one simpler model can see any channel but with my usb tuner not?

Do you know about the problem? The seller in Argentina talk with mygica about this incident?

You know any solution?

Thanks in advance.

Flavio

Hi

Sorry but were located in North America and do not carry that product, since it does not work here, and therefore I would not be able to help you with your problem.

My best suggestion would be to contact Mygica directly in China

support@mygica.com