admin1477960187

MyGica ATV520 Upgrading Instruction

Hello everyone.

I am afraid I have caused a disaster. My device does not start.

I had the firmware downloaded from the spanish web of mygica. I downloaded this one, and it seemed strange for me to see that it was only one img file. I tried to install it from the upgrade app, but the firmware was not detected. So I used the other method I used for other firmwares: unplug the power, introduce the SD with the file, press reset button, plug the power, and keep reset button pressed for 10 seconds, then release and the recovery menu appears, I selected all 3 wipes and then install img from sd, it was recognized and installed flawlessly, but the device now doesn´t start.

I have tried to install the spanish firmware, but the installation doaes not start....

Please tell me there is a solution.....

Best regards and thank you in advance.

I responded to your post in another thread, as you posted this twice.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2433&start=20

OK, thank you very much. I posted it also here because I saw that this maybe was a better place to ask for help on this problem.

I will try the solution you proposed me.

Best regards and thank you very much for your fast answer.

My Gica is a ATV 586 and I am getting an error message -check log file .Can you tell me how to get to Log file?

Are you getting this in KODI?

If so, it just means whatever your trying to watch is no longer available on that server