Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rickschlau

ATV 1800e Frozen

Hi there. Sorry guys - I'm posting this from another discussion thread but I'm not getting any help from the OFFICIAL myGica forum - really?!. This is the level of support available for this product? If I'm in the wrong place can someone direct me where I should look.

I am brand new to the forum. I recently was given a MyGica ATV1800E by a friend leaving the country.

I have absolutely no knowledge about this unit and have been trying to figure it out.

It was working reasonably well and then I tried to change some setting in the System area regarding TV and now I have a frozen unit that displays a small screen in the middle of of my TV display (display background is entirely black) that reads as follows:

Waiting for Debugger

Application MyGica 4K HD Android Launcher (process

com.mygica.launcher) is waiting for the debugger to attach

[Force close]

Trying to [force close] does nothing. No buttons on remote work (except power). On/Off no change. Pulling power cord and plugging back in it reboots shows the white page with hundreds of cubes fluttering about and then straight back to the error message.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

rickschlau

please call us toll free if your still having problems with this issue 1-855-MYGICA-8

On 05/02/2016 at 4:11 PM, rickschlau said:

Hi there. Sorry guys - I'm posting this from another discussion thread but I'm not getting any help from the OFFICIAL myGica forum - really?!. This is the level of support available for this product? If I'm in the wrong place can someone direct me where I should look.

I am brand new to the forum. I recently was given a MyGica ATV1800E by a friend leaving the country.

I have absolutely no knowledge about this unit and have been trying to figure it out.

It was working reasonably well and then I tried to change some setting in the System area regarding TV and now I have a frozen unit that displays a small screen in the middle of of my TV display (display background is entirely black) that reads as follows:

Waiting for Debugger

Application MyGica 4K HD Android Launcher (process

com.mygica.launcher) is waiting for the debugger to attach

[Force close]

Trying to [force close] does nothing. No buttons on remote work (except power). On/Off no change. Pulling power cord and plugging back in it reboots shows the white page with hundreds of cubes fluttering about and then straight back to the error message.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

rickschlau

I have the same issue nd can't find a solution either. Mark