Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gaffcat

Keyboard

What is the best remote keyboard to use with my 586? Can I use a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse? Can I use a wireless USB keyboard and mouse? I don't know if the USB ports can be used with a keyboard or if they are just for memory.

What is the best remote keyboard to use with my 586? Can I use a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse? Can I use a wireless USB keyboard and mouse? I don't know if the USB ports can be used with a keyboard or if they are just for memory.

The ATV 586 will support almost any USB keyboard and Mouse

Once you plug it into the box, it should start working right away.

Bluetooth is not supported on the ATV 586

Even though MyGica's own website Says it has Bluetooth 4.0. -www.mygica.tv/smart-tv-boxes.php?model=ATV-586-

Can't Imagine how anyone would get the idea it had bluetooth just because it's posted everywhere.

Even though MyGica's own website Says it has Bluetooth 4.0. -www.mygica.tv/smart-tv-boxes.php?model=ATV-586-

Can't Imagine how anyone would get the idea it had bluetooth just because it's posted everywhere.

I gotta get this taken down then.

Seems our Webmaster made this mistake

Sorry about that.

Yea, He made that mistake on Amazon ,Newegg and every other site this thing is marketed on.

Yes because it is basically just Copy and Pasted

Wow, this sucks! I purchased this 586 with a bluetooth keyboard and mouse since it "said" it supported it. My OTT box supports bluetooth. Will this get fixed in a firmware update?

Wow, this sucks! I purchased this 586 with a bluetooth keyboard and mouse since it "said" it supported it. My OTT box supports bluetooth. Will this get fixed in a firmware update?

We cannot fix bluetooth by firmware.

Bluetooth is built into the hardware of the box. Same like how it is on a phone or tablet.

Do you have a link for the bluetooth keyboard and mouse you purchased?

Bluetooth is built into the hardware of the box. Same like how it is on a phone or tablet.

Not sure how this matters what blutooth I bought, if the bluetooth wont stay on, then it's moot.

Here is what I bought if it helps.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301780822477?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111822924599?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

Both work perfectly connected via bluetooth on my OTT box.

Not sure how this matters what blutooth I bought, if the bluetooth wont stay on, then it's moot.

Here is what I bought if it helps.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301780822477?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111822924599?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

Both work perfectly connected via bluetooth on my OTT box.

Email me support@mygica.tv

Will figure out something for you.

Mention your username in the email

Thanks

Justin

Hi Justin,

You were going to contact me when the new build came in. Has it come out yet?

Leo

Sorry about that.

They will be in stock within the next 10-14 days.

Ok, June 5-9, 2016. Let me know if this changes.

Thanks,

Leo

We just got it this week

Earlier then expected

So send me another email

Thanks

Justin

Thanks,

Leo

We just got it this week

Earlier then expected

So send me another email

Thanks

Justin

Cool! email sent

leo

Thanks,

Leo

We just got it this week

Earlier then expected

So send me another email

Thanks

Justin

Cool! email sent

leo

Responded to it this morning

I can't scroll with the remote in Netflix. Can you confirm that ANY USB mouse and keyboard will work with mygica ATV600?  I don't want to buy one and have to spend more time testing it out and returning it.

I'm really disappointed with this product. Kodi is virtually unusable - it just buffers. And after much research and trial and error realized that I can't upgrade to the latest Kodi. And, after trying many fixes for Kodi settings it still won't work. 

Netflix is the last straw. As is, it's almost impossible to navigate. I'm about to garbage this thing if I can't find some way to make it useful. ANY advice re. the above Netflix or Kodi problems would be appreciated.

Hey Austin208, 

I like to answer sometimes and I bring the raw info out. When MyGica sells budget boxes, they do not place Air Mouse remote with box, cause the Air mouse remotes cost too much. 

When ATV585/600 came out  Netflix, YouTube did not need an air mouse to move back and forth, now they have changed it to touch screen which now you do require to have an Air Mouse remote, you can purchase it from amazon or myGica store. 

Kodi app is made so you could watch your movies from USB or the intranet, which is the internal network, and not the internet, when it goes to 3rd party add-ons, which allow you to watch movies on the internet, it is 100% pirated content and we can not determine or support where your contents are coming from. and yes you will get buffering. 

to learn more how 3rd party add-ons for kodi works please google, and seek help how to fix your buffer videos from the 3rd party add-ons creators. 

3 hours ago, bindaredondat said:
3 hours ago, bindaredondat said:

Kodi app is made so you could watch your movies from USB or the intranet, which is the internal network, and not the internet, when it goes to 3rd party add-ons, which allow you to watch movies on the internet, it is 100% pirated content and we can not determine or support where your contents are coming from. and yes you will get buffering. 

Well, no.  Kodi was built to stream from the internet, it was secondary to be able to download and store the move on your nas or whatever storage.  The issue with these cheapo tv boxes is they have very little cache space, which causes lots of buffering.  Source server and network pipe is another reason for buffering as well.  I get it all the time.  I just deal with it and go to other add-ons and watch movies.

Anyways, free movies is free.  Just got to deal with the issues.  I'm good with it.

12 minutes ago, MPDano said:

well, my friend, you are wrong, please ask the same question on Kodi forums. do say same words to them. also about little cache and cheap boxes.

please let me know how things will end up.

41 minutes ago, bindaredondat said:

well, my friend, you are wrong, please ask the same question on Kodi forums. do say same words to them. also about little cache and cheap boxes.

please let me know how things will end up.

Will do.  So I am wrong about small cache (NOT) and I'm wrong about the cheap chinese TV Boxes (NOT).  If Kodi wasn't originally coded for streaming, then why the URL links to Repos.  Repos aren't local.  All the movies you stuff on local storage came from...????

Both my Gica and M8S are cheap chinese TV Boxes.  Do they say made in the USA (NOT). 

Like, I said.  It's free (Kodi) outside besides paying for the box.  It's free if your running it off Windows or equivalent.  I said I was good with it, even with the caching issues.  I'd like to know, whats your issue with me?

17 hours ago, MPDano said:

Will do.  So I am wrong about small cache (NOT) and I'm wrong about the cheap chinese TV Boxes (NOT).  If Kodi wasn't originally coded for streaming, then why the URL links to Repos.  Repos aren't local.  All the movies you stuff on local storage came from...????

Both my Gica and M8S are cheap chinese TV Boxes.  Do they say made in the USA (NOT). 

Like, I said.  It's free (Kodi) outside besides paying for the box.  It's free if your running it off Windows or equivalent.  I said I was good with it, even with the caching issues.  I'd like to know, whats your issue with me?

please check kodi wiki page, when they started on 2003, the main part of Kodi aka XBMC was to run videos locally. there was no thinking of hooking up online, the real repo was in a folder on your original Xbox, not outside in www, you wanted a movie? you needed to FTP it to your Xbox. 

I am not sure where you are getting your info from about repo meant to be online at the start?

and M8/M8s boxes are all refurb boxes.  

again please do your research before you type something, alot of people reading this and I do not want them to learn something wrong that is all.