Sign in to follow this  
Justin

ATV 1900AC UNOFFICIAL OPENELEC KODI 15.2 - 02/18/16

Here is our Unofficial OPENELEC KODI 15.2 Version for the MyGica ATV 1900AC

**PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL FACTORY RESET YOUR BOX AND ALSO DELETE ANDROID**

**OPENELEC WILL NOW BECOME THE OPERATING SYSTEM AFTER YOU INSTALL THIS**

OPENELEC is a Standalone Version of KODI which is basically KODI LINUX with KODI now becoming your entire operating system rather then Android.

Feedback can be left here:

How to Video

YZegueImAio

s802_s812 openelec.zip

OMG this is even more brutal??????????? What in the world?

1) Everytime I goto the System Settings to the Input Devices scroll up to Audio Output it freezes?????????? Even when it goes active again as soon as I scroll my mouse by the Input Devices it freezes?

2) I am trying to play something off my SMB and there's no sound?

3)I got sound when I re-installed the Openelec and it disappeared on me again and no matter what I do, I can't get the sound to work.

4) This Openelec is garbage and I do not advise anyone to install.

5) How do I now go about reinstalling the factory image to go back to original Android 5.0 ?

It seems every update always leads to the same issues or more new ones.

I think at this point Justin. Mygica needs to offer a trade in program to the 1950 for those that purchased the 1900AC and have just been more or less extended Beta testers for Mygica. The frustration we all have experienced needs to be mediated with something because this just can't continue.

Great! Now this Box with all the Issues and Limitations in Android are absolutely to use again! Openelec is one of the best, if not the best from all, systems to run Kodi!!

Great! Now this Box with all the Issues and Limitations in Android are absolutely to use again! Openelec is one of the best, if not the best from all, systems to run Kodi!!

sutta - for clarification are you saying Openelec is working good for you on the 1900? Sorry, I am a little confused by your post. I have held off testing it because of all of the problems well documented with this box. Any additional comment would be helpful. Thanks.

OMG this is even more brutal??????????? What in the world?

1) Everytime I goto the System Settings to the Input Devices scroll up to Audio Output it freezes?????????? Even when it goes active again as soon as I scroll my mouse by the Input Devices it freezes?

2) I am trying to play something off my SMB and there's no sound?

3)I got sound when I re-installed the Openelec and it disappeared on me again and no matter what I do, I can't get the sound to work.

4) This Openelec is garbage and I do not advise anyone to install.

5) How do I now go about reinstalling the factory image to go back to original Android 5.0 ?

It seems every update always leads to the same issues or more new ones.

I think at this point Justin. Mygica needs to offer a trade in program to the 1950 for those that purchased the 1900AC and have just been more or less extended Beta testers for Mygica. The frustration we all have experienced needs to be mediated with something because this just can't continue.

Will try and get #1,2 and 3 fixed.

As for #4. I have given this to a lot of people without any complaints really. So is there something besides what you pointed out in 1-3 that is not satisfactory?

5. Can use the Factory Boot Card files from here to go back to Android.

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.

• Like 1