Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tideee88

ATSC-version DTV Player .apk?

Could anyone attach or send me the .apk for the ATSC version of DTV Player included on the ATV 586? I recently bought a MyGica A681 USB tuner for use with my Mad Catz MOJO set-top box and while it works okay enough with the PadTV app I'd really like to try MyGica's DTV Player with it. I have several issues with PadTV, not the least of which being that it's set up for use with a touch screen and I'm using a TV. I know my USB stick was intended for Windows but the fact of the matter is, it works, so even if you don't think it will work for me, I would greatly appreciate someone humoring me and just sending it.

Thank you!

It will not work with the A681 Tuner

As the DTV Player app requires specific APIs that we developed on our own in order to make the ATSC Tuner work within Android.

The built in tuner on the 586 is different then the one on the A681 tuner.

Hello, I have the S870 USB tuner - ISDB-T, this USB tuner application can run in android apk ? which is the application apk?

S870 USB Tuner is for Windows PC

Not Android

Hello Justin,

I bought the A681 tuner USB and my buzztv Xpl 3000 box has the DTV Application. I’ve inserted the USB with the mini anntena to the box and opened the DTV app. It does nothing. The app closes and says please insert device and reopen. I’ve cleared cache for the app and restarted the box and still not working. How do I work this thing?

thankyou

jennifer

On 2/22/2018 at 10:59 PM, jenniferleduc said:

Hello Justin,

I bought the A681 tuner USB and my buzztv Xpl 3000 box has the DTV Application. I’ve inserted the USB with the mini anntena to the box and opened the DTV app. It does nothing. The app closes and says please insert device and reopen. I’ve cleared cache for the app and restarted the box and still not working. How do I work this thing?

thankyou

jennifer

Currently the A681 is not working properly on BuzzTV

They hope to get it fixed soon, but no ETA on this currently