Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glchud

1800E Nov 2015 firmware...NO HDMI signal

I have now been successful in upgrading my box and all went well until I went into KODI. The screen went blank and there was an indication that no signal could be found. I had this issue when I first got my box and it was a problem picking up the correct resolution . My current TV is a Samsung Ultra 4K JU7100 The new firmware picked up the TV as 4K but now cannot get a signal. How can I get back in and change the resolution?

Has anyone else had this problem with a 4K Samsung TV?? :(

I have now been able to get a signal via the HDMI but have had to set the resolution to 720. Not great considering the TV is 4K Is there a fix for this?? Please advise.

I am also even after the upgrade still on KODO 14.1 How do I get 15.2?

From the Nov 19 Downloads section... I underlined the important part.

Not sure about the resolution issue.

Change log;

1. Welcome page add 5 more lanuge. totally have 15 languages now:English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch (Netherlands), Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Czech, Croatian and Romanian

2. solved wifi disconnect issue

3. Kodi updated to 15.2 lastest version (Only if you Factory Reset the box, it will then install this new version)

4. CVBS default output change to 480i (NTSC)

5. Each device should have a unique Android ID

6. When OTA updates occur, this list will show from now on showing the latest changes. You can select not to accept the changes if you prefer.

From the Nov 19 Downloads section... I underlined the important part.

Not sure about the resolution issue.

Change log;

1. Welcome page add 5 more lanuge. totally have 15 languages now:English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch (Netherlands), Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Czech, Croatian and Romanian

2. solved wifi disconnect issue

3. Kodi updated to 15.2 lastest version (Only if you Factory Reset the box, it will then install this new version)

4. CVBS default output change to 480i (NTSC)

5. Each device should have a unique Android ID

6. When OTA updates occur, this list will show from now on showing the latest changes. You can select not to accept the changes if you prefer.

]Should I then do a factory reset and reinstall??

[/size]

If you do a factory reset (settings/more settings) it may clear up a few of your issues. All you'll really be doing is resetting your box back to its "factory" firmware (which is now the latest firmware that you have installed).

If you do a factory reset (settings/more settings) it may clear up a few of your issues. All you'll really be doing is resetting your box back to its "factory" firmware (which is now the latest firmware that you have installed).

Did as you suggested and all worked except for the resolution. I a now running Kodi 15.2 with latest firmware. Thanks so much for your help. It is most appreciated.