boyito

Hardware Decoder needed for PadTV HD App

Sorry for late reply, the techs have achieved the hardware acceleration for pad tv HD and you just need to download the latest apk from the google play store to enjoy it.

Hello, the problem persists everything indicates that the problem is already the internal player of the application, the solution is to send the video stream to the external player.

.- Channels in HD are not synchronized both the audio and video.

.- Recorded hd channels, reproduce perfect with mx player.

On 2017-6-13 at 9:53 PM, zxl said:

Sorry for late reply, the techs have achieved the hardware acceleration for pad tv HD and you just need to download the latest apk from the google play store to enjoy it.

Hello, the problem persists everything indicates that the problem is already the internal player of the application, the solution is to send the video stream to the external player.

.- Channels in HD are not synchronized both the audio and video.

.- Recorded hd channels, reproduce perfect with mx player.

Possible solution send video stream to external player.

It is the problem on the software decoding,  please  try to download the  Pad tv app from the google play store to check it again.

Hello, I'm having the same problem when running the new APP version 2.1.7.8 downloaded from Google Play Store, on a Minix U9-H with Android 6. But I tested on a Galaxy S7 with Android 7 and it worked but when I have to use the new Android 7  feature of the multi-window it stops working. Thanks.

13 hours ago, zxl said:

Es el problema de la decodificación de software, por favor intente descargar la aplicación de televisión de ratón de la tienda de Google Play para comprobar de nuevo.

Hello, the problem is with HD channels, there is no synchronization between audio and video,

.- The native player has problems playing the channels in HD.
.- This problem is presented in the ISDB-T standard, I can not say if other standards present the same problem.

On 2017-6-13 at 9:53 PM, zxl said:

13 hours ago, zxl said:

It is the problem on the software decoding,  please  try to download the  Pad tv app from the google play store to check it again.

Hello, the problem is with HD channels, there is no synchronization between audio and video,

.- This problem is presented in the ISDB-T standard, I can not say if other standards present the same problem.

On Tue Jun 20 2017 at 5:54 AM, livisi15 said:

We have asked the techs and describ your problem to him in deatil, he suggests that you can try with the pad tv app, if your problem still exists, please contact us with more information, we will ask techs check it for you again.

Hello, I am watching the channels in HD but they are not synchronized audio and video this already knows, after recording a tv program the playback with mx player hardware decoder option the video looks great but if the playback is mx player by Software has synchronization problem.

Finally, the problem is the internal player of the padtv that can not play back audio and video.

Solution: Playback needs to be external using the best mx player or vlc player.

Upgrade with the option of playing live channels using external player such as mx player or vlc player.

Edited by livisi15
  • Like 1

I'm having the same problem here, the clues to solve are clear, if they want to solve: there is no way to watch live in HD as there is a lot of lagging, but if I record while there is live lagging to watch later, the playback of the recording is perfect without any problem.
Edited by Alf

On 29/6/2017 at 9:11 PM, zxl said:

It is the problem on HD decording and is restricted by your phone performance.

The problem is not my last generation smartphone, the problem is the programming logic, hd videos can not be developed by the internal player, it has to do with external players such as mx player or vlc player, this is checked with just record Hd channel and play, my smarphone plays videos on ultra hd 2160p without problems, also if you visit the playstore store google all complain about this problem.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Pad.tvapp&hl=es

Edited by livisi15
New notice

Oukitel U16 max

Mediatek MT6753, Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 - Android 7 Nougat

3gb ram/ 32gb Rom / Support Neon / screen hd 1280x720

After 7 days testing:

The channels in Hight Definition, audio and video do not sync, they become desynchronized (even with the bigger antenna), but when I record the program in HD and after watching on the
phone everything is synchronized (audio and video)

When I change the channel (in android 7), the receiver loses the signal constantly appear the pops up  "no signal",  the option to exit and return to the App does not resolve, because when reopening the App "PAD TV HD" appears again the message "no signal", for this problem only have two solutions:

1 -  I have to disconnect the receiver and connect the receiver again, with the danger of damaging the charge connector on my mobile, doing this all the time;

2 - Restart or reboot the phone (power off and on), doing this if all the time, consumes a lot of battery.

The best solution for pop up "no signal" ,  would  exit of the app "PAD TV HD" and back for app "PadTV HD", (problem only in android 7)

The 1seg channels some work, but the image is very bad, it has a lot of lag. (Android 6 and 7)

All cell phones used for test (03) have more than 1.5GB of RAM, have support Neon and screen in HD (1280x720) and quad core processor over 1.5 GHz.

I inform that in my house (Rio de Janeiro - Brazil) the signal FTA arrives strong ISDB-T (MPEG-4/H.264) and I can watch and very well all the channels in HD (FTA), only with an simple antenna in the my window.

On Sun Jul 30 2017 at 3:51 AM, breno said:

Oukitel U16 max

Mediatek MT6753, Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 - Android 7 Nougat

3gb ram/ 32gb Rom / Support Neon / screen hd 1280x720

After 7 days testing:

The channels in Hight Definition, audio and video do not sync, they become desynchronized (even with the bigger antenna), but when I record the program in HD and after watching on the
phone everything is synchronized (audio and video)

When I change the channel (in android 7), the receiver loses the signal constantly appear the pops up  "no signal",  the option to exit and return to the App does not resolve, because when reopening the App "PAD TV HD" appears again the message "no signal", for this problem only have two solutions:

1 -  I have to disconnect the receiver and connect the receiver again, with the danger of damaging the charge connector on my mobile, doing this all the time;

2 - Restart or reboot the phone (power off and on), doing this if all the time, consumes a lot of battery.

The best solution for pop up "no signal" ,  would  exit of the app "PAD TV HD" and back for app "PadTV HD", (problem only in android 7)

The 1seg channels some work, but the image is very bad, it has a lot of lag. (Android 6 and 7)

All cell phones used for test (03) have more than 1.5GB of RAM, have support Neon and screen in HD (1280x720) and quad core processor over 1.5 GHz.

I inform that in my house (Rio de Janeiro - Brazil) the signal FTA arrives strong ISDB-T (MPEG-4/H.264) and I can watch and very well all the channels in HD (FTA), only with an simple antenna in the my window.

Hi,

We received the same feedback from email yesterday, is it the email you send? If it is, please send the information we need  to us by email and we will send them to techs for checking. ;)

Hi,

I just recently got the PT360 and have installed the PadTV HD v2.2.0.

Just like the other users here, I have audio and video sync issue. They are not in sync.

I have tried in on my Redmi Note 4x and Samsung Tab S2 and both of them have the same issue.

I'm using the tuner to receive DVB-T2 programmes.

There is definitely some issue with the PadTV HD app as when I tried the Trial version of "Aerial TV DVB-T Receiver" app, there is no such sync issue at all.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Hi there folks,

I can see the screenshots on the Google Play from the app with an option of "Hardware Decoder" to OFF/ON but I don´t see this option on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge within the app. Where would be this button, there is only an "About" useless button in place. As far as I know, the Exynos processor from S6 Edge is NEON capable.

Is something missing to be uploaded to Google Play? 

Regards!

HWAceleration.jpg

On 3/23/2018 at 12:50 PM, Intercont said:

Hi there folks,

I can see the screenshots on the Google Play from the app with an option of "Hardware Decoder" to OFF/ON but I don´t see this option on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge within the app. Where would be this button, there is only an "About" useless button in place. As far as I know, the Exynos processor from S6 Edge is NEON capable.

Is something missing to be uploaded to Google Play? 

Regards!

HWAceleration.jpg

ZXL who manages this part of the forum will respond shortly

Thanks

Justin

Hi, I also have the same issue . I used to watch my dtv most of the time in Android . But the problem I faced is the image keeps breaking up often and problem in synchronizing audio and video. There is also no video decoder options in the menu. It only shows channel search, upgrade, about. That's all. Can you please fix this issue?

On 13/06/2017 at 11:53 PM, zxl said:

Hi @zxl, is something missing to be uploaded to  Google Play, since the version that is showed in the pics doesn´t correspond to the version that is being downloaded. Can you please verify that for us?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards

On 2018年4月4日 22:34:32 at 10:34 PM, Intercont said:

Hi @zxl, is something missing to be uploaded to  Google Play, since the version that is showed in the pics doesn´t correspond to the version that is being downloaded. Can you please verify that for us?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Thanks for your feedback, we have reported this issue to our R&D center. We will keep you informed.

On 6/22/2017 at 2:16 PM, ferdie said:

No device found...

Sorry for the late reply. What is the app are you using? Pad TV or Pad TV HD? 

On 1/2/2018 at 10:20 PM, seansin said:

Hi,

I just recently got the PT360 and have installed the PadTV HD v2.2.0.

Just like the other users here, I have audio and video sync issue. They are not in sync.

I have tried in on my Redmi Note 4x and Samsung Tab S2 and both of them have the same issue.

I'm using the tuner to receive DVB-T2 programmes.

There is definitely some issue with the PadTV HD app as when I tried the Trial version of "Aerial TV DVB-T Receiver" app, there is no such sync issue at all.

Please advise.

Thanks!

please try to download this software and check if it can solve this prolem.

https://mega.nz/#!6qpVCJaT!MjftHc_OgDIuFQbMPyt8J6yox2KhDpAn4KegwUjqKSg