Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin

ATV 1900AC - Android 4.4 BETA Firmware

Here is Beta Firmware for Android 4.4 to run on the ATV 1900AC

This will convert your ATV 1900AC currently running Android 5.0 to Android 4.4 ATV 1800E Firmware.

This update requires you to use an SD card and hold the reset button for 15-20 seconds with all 5 Files on the Root of the SD card.

I will post better instructions + a video for this later this week

But more advanced users will know how to do this just by looking at the files.

**THIS IS BETA FIRMWARE**

Can leave feedback here

4.4 ATV 1900AC.zip

install went well,remote is working.only issue i have had so far is after setting up kodi after about 5 min or so kicked me out and when i went back in all my settings were back to first run but my apps were still there/shortcuts were gone.will continue to use and update later.hopefully nothing serious.

ok so i am back to 5.0.2 after using 4.4 i was getting compatability issues with some of my apps i use. kodi did work ok after minor glitch.i have 4.4 on my 1800 and 380 so i guess i was hoping 5.1 would work and move forward not backwards to 4.4 after 3 boxes and not to knock mygica truly trust and believe they will get it right.i will now be looking at other options for future upgrades in hardware unless and i hope they fix this but my faith in getting something solid from mygica now is in question with these set backs. and truly just want plug and play not plug in reconfigure ooops back again and so on. justin i know you can only do and push so far but want you to know i do appreciate your effort in this.but please understand i feel i have been in beta since i bought this and just want a stable platform that i can turn on and enjoy.sadly this is not enjoy tv as my gica puts it but mad tv