Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canadadave

I've lost my opening Mygica Home Page

Amazing how you get so involved in following YouTube videos on how to add on Kodi Sites to the TV Box and then you realize that you're lost !!

When you want to upgrade Kodi from Isenguard to Jarvis the video states that you go to your browser and download the ARM Android from the Kodi TV site. Then you go to the Download folder on your Home Page and using the App installer you complete the upgrade.

YIKES !!!

Well it's gone ! I haven't missed the old home PAGE since I purchased my 1st ATV 1800 a few years ago. I've lost track of the Old Home Page and have used XBMC and KODI and without any problems until now.

How do I bring back the old Mygica Home Page that has dozens of icons such as Facebook,Downloads, settings,Amazon App installer,Gallery, File Manager.... etc.... It's probably a dumb question and it may be a click away.. but I thought I'd better ask ! .... hehehehe

Any help.. much appreciated......

Thanks

CD

Amazing how you get so involved in following YouTube videos on how to add on Kodi Sites to the TV Box and then you realize that you're lost !!

When you want to upgrade Kodi from Isenguard to Jarvis the video states that you go to your browser and download the ARM Android from the Kodi TV site. Then you go to the Download folder on your Home Page and using the App installer you complete the upgrade.

YIKES !!!

Well it's gone ! I haven't missed the old home PAGE since I purchased my 1st ATV 1800 a few years ago. I've lost track of the Old Home Page and have used XBMC and KODI and without any problems until now.

How do I bring back the old Mygica Home Page that has dozens of icons such as Facebook,Downloads, settings,Amazon App installer,Gallery, File Manager.... etc.... It's probably a dumb question and it may be a click away.. but I thought I'd better ask ! .... hehehehe

Any help.. much appreciated......

Thanks

CD

It sounds like you selected one of the Homepages as your default and clicked ALWAYS when you had the option to choose between 2 homepages before.

It is a bit of a process to explain how to get back to the Mygica homepage, because you have to go to settings menu and under apps find the current launcher name your using and then clear defaults.

After this is done once you hit the Homepage button, you will see option again for 2 Home Pages.

Or you can upgrade to newer firmware, which the Mygica homepage will be there as default.