Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canadadave

Help on Mygica Home Page and upgrade to Jarvis :))

I'll try again.. :)) I've lost my opening screen for MyGica.

I've loaded in various formats to my MyGica ATV1800 ... Isenguard kodi , Openelec Kodi .... and when I go to change the Wireless settings, ethernet connection I have no idea how or where to make the changes.

I'd like to upgrade to Kodi Jarvis on my TV Box ... but where is the download icon to open and install the program? I used to be able to select various apps (20-30) on the Home Page..netflix,Install ,settings,google store, ...but I'm unable to find the opening page. I'm not sure if I can access the MyGica Home Page using Kodi??

Any help appreciated;))

Thanks

canadadave

I'll try again.. :)) I've lost my opening screen for MyGica.

I've loaded in various formats to my MyGica ATV1800 ... Isenguard kodi , Openelec Kodi .... and when I go to change the Wireless settings, ethernet connection I have no idea how or where to make the changes.

I'd like to upgrade to Kodi Jarvis on my TV Box ... but where is the download icon to open and install the program? I used to be able to select various apps (20-30) on the Home Page..netflix,Install ,settings,google store, ...but I'm unable to find the opening page. I'm not sure if I can access the MyGica Home Page using Kodi??

Any help appreciated;))

Thanks

canadadave

Does the current home screen you see now, look similar to the picture I posted

nova_launcher_nexus_10_desktop2.jpg.cb4c14baf137f2557937a27e26be76d6.jpg