Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dennis staples

how to record

This feature is not really possible within Android

Some apps like KODI and the PVR Add ons that are available for it or our DTV Player for the ATSC Channels will allow you to record.

But to actually hit REC, which would mean you are basically screen capturing the device in Live Video rather then a picture. I have not seen anything like this for Android

Anybody else have any suggestions?

Why not try terrarium tv, it allows downloads,, ability to change down location . Then use es explorer to move to hard drive. A little clunky but better than nothing

Why not try terrarium tv, it allows downloads,, ability to change down location . Then use es explorer to move to hard drive. A little clunky but better than nothing

This user is looking to record their entire screen basically.

So this would be Video Capturing. As I stated in an earlier post, I have not seen this available before on Android.

What you suggested was to download.

I too am looking to record. I've tried to record from the A/V out on the rear into my DVD recorder. I can get sound, but no video feed. If I can get it to work, I will post the results. PS : I have tried several cables so it isn't that. (using 1800E)

I too am looking to record. I've tried to record from the A/V out on the rear into my DVD recorder. I can get sound, but no video feed. If I can get it to work, I will post the results. PS : I have tried several cables so it isn't that. (using 1800E)

Are you using HDMI at the same time when doing this?

If so, the box is not able to output HDMI and RCA at the same time for video

Thanks Justin. I will try that. Makes sense now that you say it.

No problem

Let us know if you have any other questions

Thanks