Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

something

Frozen on firstscreen. update and remote not working

When I turn the mygica atv 1200 on the android guy stays on the screen and it doesn't go to the main screen.

I tried to do a hard reset, the remote wouldnt work, a usb keyboard or usb mouse wouldnt work either.

Then I tried downloading the firmware on an sd card and a usb to install the update and it doesn't automatically update on the hard reset screen.

Did I miss something or is there something else I can try?

When I turn the mygica atv 1200 on the android guy stays on the screen and it doesn't go to the main screen.

I tried to do a hard reset, the remote wouldnt work, a usb keyboard or usb mouse wouldnt work either.

Then I tried downloading the firmware on an sd card and a usb to install the update and it doesn't automatically update on the hard reset screen.

Did I miss something or is there something else I can try?

Which remote control do you have?

A smaller one with no channel #s, or a bigger one with channel #s?

KR60

You can try this

Download the KR60 Files from below

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://bit.ly/mygicafiles

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

You can also give out this link to customers who need these same files.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.

1900 is on the back of the unit

I am having a similar problem. I am doing a reinstall of firmware, but on the reset screen, I cannot move the highlighted line. My remote does not work, I tried using the volume keys as the screen says, but nothing responds. This is the 2nd time I have done a reinstall, I believe the remote worked previously. Any help? I do not have a USB keyboard.

I tried this file and it still doesn't load, it only goes to the factory reset screen.

When you are pressing the reset button for about 15-20 seconds

Do the lights on the front of the box flash from red to green?

I am having a similar problem. I am doing a reinstall of firmware, but on the reset screen, I cannot move the highlighted line. My remote does not work, I tried using the volume keys as the screen says, but nothing responds. This is the 2nd time I have done a reinstall, I believe the remote worked previously. Any help? I do not have a USB keyboard.

Does your remote have channel #s on it?

I tried this file and it still doesn't load, it only goes to the factory reset screen.

Yes, red to green.

Yes, red to green.

What is the serial # of your box?

You can find this on the bottom of your box.

I have had this happen on a few boxes where our restore files still would not work.

I asked if it was going red to green to know for sure it was trying to install properly.

Which it is.

When and where did you purchase it from?

It was given to me as a gift 2 years ago.

You can submit it for warranty if you want

But since it is out of warranty there will be a charge to fix or replace it.

I left it for a few days on and now it is on the set up screen. But the remote will not select next. I press the mouse button on the remote and the pointer shows up so I believe it's paired. I also have a wireless mouse that I can move the pointer around but it doesn't click next either.

I left it for a few days on and now it is on the set up screen. But the remote will not select next. I press the mouse button on the remote and the pointer shows up so I believe it's paired. I also have a wireless mouse that I can move the pointer around but it doesn't click next either.

This is the first time I am hearing of this.

If your using a computer mouse, if you move the mouse around just move it onto the next button and left click with the mouse which will then click the next button.

On the IR remote, you must use the Left, Right,. Up and Down buttons to highlight the next button and then press OK on the remote.

It seems strange that the mouse button would work though and no other buttons.

Maybe the remote you have has just died?

I have tried both. Scrolled onto the next button and clicked the left mouse button but nothing happens. I changed the batteries and clicked ok or scrolled onto the next button and nothing happened.

I have tried both. Scrolled onto the next button and clicked the left mouse button but nothing happens. I changed the batteries and clicked ok or scrolled onto the next button and nothing happened.

I honestly have never heard of this happening before with the mouse.

Are you able to restore it again with SD card?