Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

polaco

Bluetooth not staying On

every time i try turning Bluetooth On it will search for devices for no more than 2/3 seconds and right away it turns off. What is going on with this?

polaco, ATV1900AC has NO bluethooth hardware.

I take the post to ask other owners or support guys which adapter dongle is compatible with 1900AC

Thanks

polaco, ATV1900AC has NO bluethooth hardware.

I take the post to ask other owners or support guys which adapter dongle is compatible with 1900AC

Thanks

At this time its not possible to use a Bluetooth Adapter on this model. Alternatively solution to use wireless 2.4Ghz RF USB

At this time its not possible to use a Bluetooth Adapter on this model. Alternatively solution to use wireless 2.4Ghz RF USB

:| To bad for me, I recently bought a bluethooth keyboard to use specifically with this unit. :roll:

Hello

I believe I remember reading on another post that it has to do with the Android 5 build they are used. The build is based on what they offer for cell phones and they have Bluetooth (again I could be mistaken). They need to do a bit more customization to remove that option...

Hello

I believe I remember reading on another post that it has to do with the Android 5 build they are used. The build is based on what they offer for cell phones and they have Bluetooth (again I could be mistaken). They need to do a bit more customization to remove that option...

This is correct.