Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lparker

ATV582 Audio/Network Issues with OpenELEC

Hi there,

I used the OpenELEC version posted here on multiple ATV582 and ATV380's and it works perfectly, but I'm having a problem on just two ATV582 so far.

Immediately after flashing OpenELEC, it seems to kill the ethernet port, and I can no longer use them via wired, even if I flash them back to android after. The ethernet light on the front will just turn on/off in about a 2 second cycle. The second issue is the audio fails after the first reboot in openelec, and will not work at all until OpenELEC is reflashed, or android is flashed back to the unit.

I've tried flashing many of the android releases, 7/24/14, 3/31/15, and 11/19/15. None of them will fix the ethernet after the OpenELEC flash.

Anything I can do to get ethernet working again, and better yet, have both ethernet and audio working in OpenELEC?

---update

Just tried flashing the latest release from 3/23/16, and now the box appears to be stuck in a boot loop. It only displays the Android 4.4 4x 8x screen for about 2 seconds, then black screen for 6 seconds, then the android screen for 2 seconds and so on. I can no longer get to recovery mode, what can I do?