Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pchilderhose

ATV586 EPG

I have just purchased the MyGica ATV586. I am learning all the ins and outs right now. There are so many features and capabilities that I will probably never use it fully. My first questions are regarding the EPG. So far in my first week using the EPG I have found that it is not very intuitive. When I am in the EPG screen, I switch from channel to channel and the EPG does does change as I go to the next channel. The only was I can change/update the EPG is by pressing OK or Enter which changes the channel in the background then updates the EPG to the channel. The EPG also does not have the correct TV listing and the listing it has is missing the first few characters of the listing. My question is: Am I doing this correctly. If I am, will MyGica ever make the EPG more intuitive? Will MyGica fix the missing characters?

I have just purchased the MyGica ATV586. I am learning all the ins and outs right now. There are so many features and capabilities that I will probably never use it fully. My first questions are regarding the EPG. So far in my first week using the EPG I have found that it is not very intuitive. When I am in the EPG screen, I switch from channel to channel and the EPG does does change as I go to the next channel. The only was I can change/update the EPG is by pressing OK or Enter which changes the channel in the background then updates the EPG to the channel. The EPG also does not have the correct TV listing and the listing it has is missing the first few characters of the listing. My question is: Am I doing this correctly. If I am, will MyGica ever make the EPG more intuitive? Will MyGica fix the missing characters?

Were aware of the issues with EPG

There is a thread about it already

viewtopic.php?f=147&t=4381&p=20080&hilit=586+epg#p20080

Were working on fixing it right now