Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evelmunkee

Pairing KR-41 remote

Are you talking about the KR-40 because they don't even list that remote on this forum only these: MyGica KR-40, KR-53, KR-100, KR-200, KR-300, KR-301, KR-302 . If it is the 40 look for that video.

For Pairing KR41 and KR301

KR41: Keep hold VOL+ & Page+

KR301: Keep hold OK & back

Then Plug in USB dongle into box and press buttons till the light stops flashing on the remote.

I don't have a usb dongle with my remote, it has IR instead. I'm trying to pair the remote but the only thing that works is the power button. Why do I need to do? 

On 2/28/2017 at 5:02 PM, Cyanyde said:

I don't have a usb dongle with my remote, it has IR instead. I'm trying to pair the remote but the only thing that works is the power button. Why do I need to do? 

http://wiki.mygica.tv/index.php?title=Main_Page

Click the link above and scroll to the bottom, based on the pictures.

Which remote control do you have?

On 2/28/2017 at 5:02 PM, Cyanyde said:

If your remote is only IR, then it doesnt need pairing. If it has a keyboard on it, then it isnt just IR. The power is turned on and off via the IR sensor, but it it mainly handled through the dongle. Which box did you buy and how long ago? You say it didnt come with a dongle?

Are you serious? This thread is titled "Pairing kr 41 remote". I would've thought that when I said I've tried EVERYTHING I CAN FIND that would have been self evident.  

I have been through every video on this site and YouTube and Googled the holy shit out of this topic and none of the fixes works. I have tried multiple times with both USB inputs and pairing does not work. The lights all flash and stop like they're supposed to,  but still the remote does nothing except power on and off. And yes I've changed the batteries. 

Any other ideas?

4 hours ago, Jelley08 said:

Are you serious? This thread is titled "Pairing kr 41 remote". I would've thought that when I said I've tried EVERYTHING I CAN FIND that would have been self evident.  

I have been through every video on this site and YouTube and Googled the holy shit out of this topic and none of the fixes works. I have tried multiple times with both USB inputs and pairing does not work. The lights all flash and stop like they're supposed to,  but still the remote does nothing except power on and off. And yes I've changed the batteries. 

Any other ideas?

When and where did you purchase your box that came with the KR41?

4 hours ago, Jelley08 said:

Any other ideas?

Jelly, 

I am sorry for overlooking the middle section that linked to the pairing. I was playing a bit of catchup yesterday with posts. 

As Justin mentioned, let us know where and when your device was purchased please. You can send this to a PM to Justin if you prefer.