Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elizna

Mygica ATV582 screen resolution

Good day,

I purchased the mygica ATV582 (barcode 793573926234) and connected it to my Samsung HD TV. Previously to the TV box I streamed videos like youtube and DSTV now from my laptop to the TV with a HDMI cable and the screen resolution was perfect.

Now that I have attempted the same with the TV box, the screen resolution for the streaming of video is very poor. I've looked at the manual and found that it can be adjusted in the settings, but as per the manual the settings should give options for 2k or 4k as well, in addition to the 1080 resolution. But my TV box only give the option for 1080.

My internet connection is strong and no buffering occurs.

Could you please assist?

thanks,

Elizna

Good day,

I purchased the mygica ATV582 (barcode 793573926234) and connected it to my Samsung HD TV. Previously to the TV box I streamed videos like youtube and DSTV now from my laptop to the TV with a HDMI cable and the screen resolution was perfect.

Now that I have attempted the same with the TV box, the screen resolution for the streaming of video is very poor. I've looked at the manual and found that it can be adjusted in the settings, but as per the manual the settings should give options for 2k or 4k as well, in addition to the 1080 resolution. But my TV box only give the option for 1080.

My internet connection is strong and no buffering occurs.

Could you please assist?

thanks,

Elizna

Does your Samsung TV support 2K and 4K?