Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pblmy

Issue with remoteIME and MyGica ATV120

Hello,

I need serious help with my old device MyGica ATV120 :x , I try to use the RemoteIME apk, but when I use the cursor instead of the green cursor, shows up the MyGica screen startup and the mouse moves pointing from the corner, but the issue doesn't end there, I try to go back because the screen back is BLACK, but there's no response and the devices seems to stop working, weird that just Yesterday was working fine... I need help :? , I don't know if there's any person with my issue.

Anyway, thanks.

Hello,

I need serious help with my old device MyGica ATV120 :x , I try to use the RemoteIME apk, but when I use the cursor instead of the green cursor, shows up the MyGica screen startup and the mouse moves pointing from the corner, but the issue doesn't end there, I try to go back because the screen back is BLACK, but there's no response and the devices seems to stop working, weird that just Yesterday was working fine... I need help :? , I don't know if there's any person with my issue.

Anyway, thanks.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling Remote IME

Hello,

Anyway, thanks.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling Remote IME

That was not helpful at all. I've already tried that...