Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hopper007

New feeling sorry

Got my atv 1900ac back in may 2016 had it about 2 weeks and had to return it canada computers after they check it out and seen that it was not working right they replace the box so after another 3 weeks new update came out so try to update my 1900ac and the new update screwed the box up and the box would not come out of recovery try ed everything to got it working again but no luck so was told to pack it up and ship it out for repair so I did that so after a week got a e-mail from Canada post with tracking number saying have my box back in 3 days so on the third day got another e-mail from Canada post that the parcel was undeliverable so return to sender g.t.a Electronic who did the service work on my box but looking on the computer seeing the reviews of the store store front but some kind of shop if you would call it that so after getting another e-mail from Canada post I called canada and they told me that the shipper did not but my full address on the return shipment plus he did not but his address on the shipment @ ALL LOL GREAT JOB so called GTA electronic talk to them and they were saying they would call canada post and get it all work out for me ha ha ha ha joke so I called again canada post then told me it maybe months or may not see the box again they say they seed it all out to get destroy so after call mygica 100 time still no luck on my box no replacement for it told me they got to show canada post who,s boss lol Don, t think so mygica so we're does a guy turn but small claims court maybe the only way to go with this people but look out be this is going on a month now and still not getting any wear so if your box not working make sure you know who your box is going to and check out the review on them payed over 200.oo for the box and they all treat you like shit just not right but will but a post every were that I can right a review and it will not be nice thank you MYGICA THANK YOU GTA ELECTRONIC

Got my atv 1900ac back in may 2016 had it about 2 weeks and had to return it canada computers after they check it out and seen that it was not working right they replace the box so after another 3 weeks new update came out so try to update my 1900ac and the new update screwed the box up and the box would not come out of recovery try ed everything to got it working again but no luck so was told to pack it up and ship it out for repair so I did that so after a week got a e-mail from Canada post with tracking number saying have my box back in 3 days so on the third day got another e-mail from Canada post that the parcel was undeliverable so return to sender g.t.a Electronic who did the service work on my box but looking on the computer seeing the reviews of the store store front but some kind of shop if you would call it that so after getting another e-mail from Canada post I called canada and they told me that the shipper did not but my full address on the return shipment plus he did not but his address on the shipment @ ALL LOL GREAT JOB so called GTA electronic talk to them and they were saying they would call canada post and get it all work out for me ha ha ha ha joke so I called again canada post then told me it maybe months or may not see the box again they say they seed it all out to get destroy so after call mygica 100 time still no luck on my box no replacement for it told me they got to show canada post who,s boss lol Don, t think so mygica so we're does a guy turn but small claims court maybe the only way to go with this people but look out be this is going on a month now and still not getting any wear so if your box not working make sure you know who your box is going to and check out the review on them payed over 200.oo for the box and they all treat you like shit just not right but will but a post every were that I can right a review and it will not be nice thank you MYGICA THANK YOU GTA ELECTRONIC

I am aware of this issue

If Canada Post cannot locate your package by Monday

I will have our warehouse mail out another unit to you instead.

Can you please post your RMA # so I can be sure this is the correct person

Thanks

Justin

Ty Justin but what a nightmare will just leave it @ that and the RMA#955805 and ty again justin

Did you want to come pick up the unit at our office?

I see your located near us as per your ticket.

Let me know

Thanks

Hey justin picking up the box from the office would be great because I, m not to far away just tell what I will need the address and a good time to be there ty claude

Hey justin picking up the box from the office would be great because I, m not to far away just tell what I will need the address and a good time to be there ty claude

7222 Torbram Road Unit #16

Mississauga, ON

L4T 3V2

Were open M-F: 10AM-7PM

However I was told by a co-worker that Canada Post located your package and were going to deliver it.

yes got a e-mail from Canada post that they find the shipment and they would be getting the shipment out in the mail but it maybe 3 weeks or more before we may see it so not out of the woods yet :mrgreen:

yes got a e-mail from Canada post that they find the shipment and they would be getting the shipment out in the mail but it maybe 3 weeks or more before we may see it so not out of the woods yet :mrgreen:

Ok

I see you came by yesterday and you were given a unit and would return the one that comes to you in the mail once you receive it.

Let me know if you need anything else in the meantime.