Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duncanwarburg

Air Mouse/Touch Pad Remote

Hi,

I am looking for an Air Mouse or touch Pad App that can work with an Android phone as a remote as it is impossible to navigate webpages using the MyGica supplied remote which is cheap and nasty and chews through batteries.

There seems to be hundreds of Apps mostly Android to CPU controllers but only a few Android to Android and I can't find any that work with the MyGica. From the Reviews, DroidMote appears to be the most promising however I don't like paying for something before I know it will work properly?

Can you please suggest Android Remotes that will work with the MyGica, specifically with an Air Mouse/ Touch Pad function.

I have a Samsung S6 which has a IR Blaster and I'm using the Smart Peel Remote which works very well but unfortunately does not have a touch pad function.

I would also be willing to purchase a new universal remote if it comes with this functionality?

Hi,

I am looking for an Air Mouse or touch Pad App that can work with an Android phone as a remote as it is impossible to navigate webpages using the MyGica supplied remote which is cheap and nasty and chews through batteries.

There seems to be hundreds of Apps mostly Android to CPU controllers but only a few Android to Android and I can't find any that work with the MyGica. From the Reviews, DroidMote appears to be the most promising however I don't like paying for something before I know it will work properly?

Can you please suggest Android Remotes that will work with the MyGica, specifically with an Air Mouse/ Touch Pad function.

I have a Samsung S6 which has a IR Blaster and I'm using the Smart Peel Remote which works very well but unfortunately does not have a touch pad function.

I would also be willing to purchase a new universal remote if it comes with this functionality?

This remote has Touch Pad

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... eIME&hl=en

You have to turn on Remote Control feature in the settings menu of MyGica under Advanced in order for this Remote APP to work.

If that does not work then I would suggest getting an Air Mouse and Keyboard remote instead.

I have only ever seen one type of remote before that had both Air Mouse and Touch Pad.

Which is this one

http://www.riitek.com/product/mini/24.html