Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CliveWilkinson

582 Will not start up

Our 582 said that there was an update available we selected update and now the system will not reboot, it simply hangs. Have tried the factory reset option, but nothing works, just returns to the same screen showing reboot system now. When you select the reboot option it displays the logo for a short while then simply returns to the same screen showing factory reset etc.

Have now downloaded your update to 5.1 and unit is working again but it is so slow that it is literally unusable. How do I get back to Kit kat 4.4?

Our 582 said that there was an update available we selected update and now the system will not reboot, it simply hangs. Have tried the factory reset option, but nothing works, just returns to the same screen showing reboot system now. When you select the reboot option it displays the logo for a short while then simply returns to the same screen showing factory reset etc.

Have now downloaded your update to 5.1 and unit is working again but it is so slow that it is literally unusable. How do I get back to Kit kat 4.4?

If you want to get back to 4.4 you can by following this

You can try this

Download the 582 Files from the link below

You will need an SD Card to do this

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto our website.

I keep them updated to the latest version available

http://mygica.tv/files

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

You can also give out this link to customers who need these same files.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.

1900 is on the back of the unit