Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

momavidad

KR54 remote problems for ATV 1900 ac

The air mouse is out of control...cursor doing its own thing and constantly dropping down to bottom screen. This is a brand new unit just bought 2 weeks ago and we are using a keyboard to navigate since the KR54 remote can't be controlled. Also, the volume buttons are too reactive. If you just touch it once to lower volume slightly...the volume drops to barely audible. Of note, I am "mom" who is very new to this and everyone is counting on me to set up our MyGica and makes things work :)

The air mouse is out of control...cursor doing its own thing and constantly dropping down to bottom screen. This is a brand new unit just bought 2 weeks ago and we are using a keyboard to navigate since the KR54 remote can't be controlled. Also, the volume buttons are too reactive. If you just touch it once to lower volume slightly...the volume drops to barely audible. Of note, I am "mom" who is very new to this and everyone is counting on me to set up our MyGica and makes things work :)

Can you try plugging in the USB dongle for the remote into another USB port on the box

Yes, I actually tried all the USB ports on the MyGica, changed the AAA batteries in the remote...but it made no difference. Just to mention, I bought the 1900 not even 2 weeks ago and the remote has not been dropped at all. It was fussy right right from setting it up and we got a keyboard 2 days later because we were unable to build the Kodi because we couldn't control the air mouse cursor. I'm figuring the remote is defective.

Yes, I actually tried all the USB ports on the MyGica, changed the AAA batteries in the remote...but it made no difference. Just to mention, I bought the 1900 not even 2 weeks ago and the remote has not been dropped at all. It was fussy right right from setting it up and we got a keyboard 2 days later because we were unable to build the Kodi because we couldn't control the air mouse cursor. I'm figuring the remote is defective.

Sounds like the remote that came with the device is defective

I would suggest getting it exchanged with the company you purchased it from.

If they are unable to do anything, please post back here and I will try to figure out a solution for you

Thanks

Hi Justin...i think you're right and hopefully we should have no problem getting the remote exchanged. Thank you for replying so quickly and will let you know if the store doesn't replace the remote.

Hi Justin...i think you're right and hopefully we should have no problem getting the remote exchanged. Thank you for replying so quickly and will let you know if the store doesn't replace the remote.

Ok let me know what happens

Thanks

Justin

Hi, I have the same issue with the remote cursors.   I have changed the batteries, test all USB ports as well as reset the unit to its factory settings and still have the same issue. Dropped by the store I purchased the unit and they refused to exchanged the unit or the remote for me.

any suggestions would be grayely appreciated.

Mason,

When did you purchase the unit, if it was recently, we will replace the remote for you. It seems maybe that it is defective.

If it is is not purchased recently, then we may need to get you something else to use for controlling it. Maybe an old mouse form a computer?

We do have remotes that we can sell that will fix this, but hopefully we can find a way without you spending money.