Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

000mastermind0001

atv 495 controler support

I have been trying to plug in a controller to use to play video games but they do not seem to want to connect. i tried to connect a ps3, ps4, wii and a logitech f710 on x imput. I have connected controllers to other android devices in the past but for an unknown reason to me the mygica will not connect. does anyone now if there is a patch or something to be able to connect a game controller to the divice to use as an imput for games.

I have been trying to plug in a controller to use to play video games but they do not seem to want to connect. i tried to connect a ps3, ps4, wii and a logitech f710 on x imput. I have connected controllers to other android devices in the past but for an unknown reason to me the mygica will not connect. does anyone now if there is a patch or something to be able to connect a game controller to the divice to use as an imput for games.

We plan to add support for this in future firmware updates.

Can Anyone help me out, Im new to this atv 495. i notice it dont have a file manager not like the other models. i downloaded an apk file manager and installed it on the box, when i try to copy and paste it would not work. Not sure if i got the right one for the atv 495 all i know its the latest version. Please advice. Thanks

Hello there,

Has anybody been successful in using a Logitech F710 with the 495 Pro? I have installed the latest firmware version and still not being able to make it work. Has support being added?

Thanks.