dewman65

remote not working

So I updated to android 5.1 beta fiirmware from here. Went really smoothly. Only hiccup is that now my remote (came with my atv1900) no longer works. I am required to use an external keyboard mouse combo. I went into the keyboard settings, selected the remote and nothing. Lights flash blue on the remote but no movement in android or kodi. Any thoughts?

Mark

follow up, The remote turns the box on and off but nothing else.

Try repairing the remote

Pair KR54

To pair:

1. place the RC close to the USB Dongle (as close as possible)

2. hold down the FFWD and RWD Buttons

3. you will notice the blue LED starts flashing, wait till it stays on

4. release the buttons and pairing is done.

Greetings.  My apologies if I am missing an already answered response to this question.... 

I have a 1900ac which I just got and was enjoying.... However my mouse pointer has stopped working. 

I was using a Seneo Model SMK 1 - which was working awesome last night, but this morning the keypad stopped working.  Mouse worked, main buttons worked... Then the mouse stopped working.   (I was in You Tube if that helps...)

I switched to the MyGica remote and it works - all except the mouse...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a question regards the same issue.  I`m assuming the unit is powered and hooked up to the tv and that the dongle usb is attached.  I do not get any flashing lights when the rewind/forward buttons are held down. Only when I unplug the unit do I get the flashing lights,,,however,,it never stops flashing. The remotes  only function is the off button, however, it doesn't allow me to turn the machine off or reboot, I need to unplug it to turn it off. I`m frustrated and not very knowledgeable with this stuff. Any info would be welcome.

Stephen

Edited by Stephen

try this step to see if you can make it work, 

1. move the dongle to different USB port

2. pair the remote. 

3. if do not work, as long as it is under 60 days from date of purchase we can replace it for you via RMA ticket.

Try repairing the remote

Pair KR54

To pair:

1. place the RC close to the USB Dongle (as close as possible)

2. hold down the FFWD and RWD Buttons

3. you will notice the blue LED starts flashing, wait till it stays on

4. release the buttons and pairing is done.

The USB ports will no longer control MyGica 1900

1st  The cursor started to drift upwards after the boxes data was cleared making it impossible to control

2nd  Had to use the dial pad to control

3rd  Only powers the box on and off

4th  Remote works on MacBook latop

5th  Tested mice used on box before and they will not work with the box now

6th  Seems like the issue is with the USB ports

15 hours ago, Ms_Temple said:

The USB ports will no longer control MyGica 1900

1st  The cursor started to drift upwards after the boxes data was cleared making it impossible to control

2nd  Had to use the dial pad to control

3rd  Only powers the box on and off

4th  Remote works on MacBook latop

5th  Tested mice used on box before and they will not work with the box now

6th  Seems like the issue is with the USB ports

1. All 4 USB ports will not work with the Remotes USB Dongle?

2. When and where did you purchase this from?

True. All 4 will not work with the USB dongle. Also tried my ipod and a flashdrive and it doesn't even recognise them. 

I tried the pairing instructions and how the blue light should flash and then go off. Mine just stays lite up and then flashing non-stop once I release the buttons.

It was purchased June '16. Have to pull the M/C statements to see where from but online and certain it was reputable.

I had the 1800 (I believe...allowed web access) and this 1900 has been rather problematic. 

16 hours ago, Ms_Temple said:

True. All 4 will not work with the USB dongle. Also tried my ipod and a flashdrive and it doesn't even recognise them. 

I tried the pairing instructions and how the blue light should flash and then go off. Mine just stays lite up and then flashing non-stop once I release the buttons.

It was purchased June '16. Have to pull the M/C statements to see where from but online and certain it was reputable.

I had the 1800 (I believe...allowed web access) and this 1900 has been rather problematic. 

If this is the case then

I would suggest submitting the box and remote for warranty.

Please go to http://mygica.tv/help to start an RMA Ticket

On 9/6/2017 at 5:45 AM, guineagalore@hotmail.com said:

My cursor is not working on my gica remote.  It was working a couple of days ago but now it's not. I know it's not the battery.  Does anyone know what the problem might be and how to fix it? Thank you.

Which remote control are you using?

I have exactly the same issue. ATV1990AC . 
Remote control (KR54) and mouse (Logitecth)  Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.
I frequently have to unplug everything and turn it back on. It can take hours or days before the remote and Mouse work again. 
Even after updating to the last Firmware (update_Mygica_ATV1900AC_5.1_NoNetflixHD_20161121 ) did not fix the issue. 
It seems not to be a pairing issue. The remote working if I connect the USB dongle to the PC.
How to fix this please?

Al Raf

Eventually one day and my remote just worked again properly and even the drifting stopped so it's as if everything went back to normal for no rhyme or reason. Peculiar 

Hello.

I have the same problem, the remote of my 1900av does not work on any of the 4 usb ports (i tried some remotes and no one works). I am desperate because I have tried everything and the technical service does not give me solution to the problem.

Thanks.

Hi there.  I tried to pair as was advised by pressing FFW and REW but the blue light didn’t start flashing. The remote control unit doesn’t work as should. Please assist. 

Hello Anton,

here is the proper instructions, assuming you have a KR 41 remote control

HOW TO PAIR KR41

In order to pair your Remote follow these steps

1. Unhook your USB dongle from MyGica Box

2. Hold down Vol + And Page +

01-remotebuttons.png

3. Hook up the Dongle to your MyGica Box

Usb dongle in.jpg

4. Keep holding the buttons till the Flashing blue on your remote Stops

Flashing-buttons.gif

That is all now you have successfully paired your KR41