Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help disw

1900 ac Mygica- YouTube error

I have 1900 ac error occurring with every utube media.

It says "There was a problem while playing".

My wifi is good and confirmed.

What is this error and how do u fix it?

I have 1900 ac error occurring with every utube media.

It says "There was a problem while playing".

My wifi is good and confirmed.

What is this error and how do u fix it?

Sounds like you need to take an update to your You Tube app.

Login to the Google Play Store on the box to do this.

If it is the pre installed You Tube app that came with the box, then download the Tablet Version of You Tube from the Play Store.

I updated youtube but then the remote, that works brilliantly with the app, is rendered useless and you will need to proceed using a keyboard and mouse. I loaded the old version again purely because i love the ease of use it provides but the app still freezez and drops connectivity randomly despite wifi and a network cable are connected. I am almost positive it is not a hardware related problem as Kodi works very well. More feedback would be much appreciated in this regard please.

On 2017-01-07 at 7:31 PM, Juan said:

I updated youtube but then the remote, that works brilliantly with the app, is rendered useless and you will need to proceed using a keyboard and mouse. I loaded the old version again purely because i love the ease of use it provides but the app still freezez and drops connectivity randomly despite wifi and a network cable are connected. I am almost positive it is not a hardware related problem as Kodi works very well. More feedback would be much appreciated in this regard please.

Hi there, i havnt had any response as yet. Could someone get back to me asap please? Regards

On 1/10/2017 at 5:34 AM, Juan said:

Hi there, i havnt had any response as yet. Could someone get back to me asap please? Regards

Which version of Android are you using on your 1900AC, Android 5.0 or 5.1?

1 hour ago, Justin said:

Which version of Android are you using on your 1900AC, Android 5.0 or 5.1?

Hi Justin. Im using 5.1

31 minutes ago, Juan said:

No, that is the version that doesnt work with the remote provided

See my original complaint, the "older" version of youtube (that the box came with)  works with the remote. The new one doesnt.

1 hour ago, Juan said:

See my original complaint, the "older" version of youtube (that the box came with)  works with the remote. The new one doesnt.

Ok then that is because the one that came with the unit is the Android TV Version and cannot be found on the Tablet/Mobile version of the Google Play Store

The new version you installed which you said does not work with the remote, is made for touch screens.

I have attached the latest APK of the You Tube Android TV Version to this post.

You can install it manually from a USB drive or SD Card, just use the pre installed app on the box called "APP INSTALLER" to install it from a USB or SD card.

com.google.android.youtube.tv_1.3.11-10311100_minAPI17(armeabi)(nodpi).apk

12 hours ago, Justin said:

Ok then that is because the one that came with the unit is the Android TV Version and cannot be found on the Tablet/Mobile version of the Google Play Store

The new version you installed which you said does not work with the remote, is made for touch screens.

I have attached the latest APK of the You Tube Android TV Version to this post.

You can install it manually from a USB drive or SD Card, just use the pre installed app on the box called "APP INSTALLER" to install it from a USB or SD card.

com.google.android.youtube.tv_1.3.11-10311100_minAPI17(armeabi)(nodpi).apk

Thank you so much Justin. Will that sort out the constant buffering as well? My other concern was that the wifi kept disconnecting even though there is a LAN connection to my router Could you comment on that as well please? Regards

17 hours ago, Juan said:

Thank you so much Justin. Will that sort out the constant buffering as well? My other concern was that the wifi kept disconnecting even though there is a LAN connection to my router Could you comment on that as well please? Regards

If your box is connected via Lan port but your Wifi is disconnecting, then it sounds like you have not turned on the Ethernet Port in settings.

Go to Android Settings and turn off Wifi, and then turn on the Ethernet
You will then be connected via LAN port directly to your router, provided you are running an ethernet cable from your 1900AC to your router.