Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mertin-zn

SD card and play store

Hi I have this atv120 dongle that im setting up for a poor school. I have 3 problems:

1. External SD card - we have a 32 gig SD card formatted on fat32. The card appears to be mount but when we download any apk we get the apk needs an SD card message.

2. We cannot connect to the Google play store. We get a connection timeout error.

3. We cannot use the update application won't connect to server to do OTA updates.

Please help us.

Hi I have this atv120 dongle that im setting up for a poor school. I have 3 problems:

1. External SD card - we have a 32 gig SD card formatted on fat32. The card appears to be mount but when we download any apk we get the apk needs an SD card message.

2. We cannot connect to the Google play store. We get a connection timeout error.

3. We cannot use the update application won't connect to server to do OTA updates.

Please help us.

1. Are you trying to install apps onto the ATV 120 from the SD card?

Or are you trying to install apps from the Play Store onto the SD Card? If this is the case, Android does not support this feature on Android 4.1 or 4.2

2. The google play services might be outdated so therefore causing the connection timeout errors

3. This model has been discontinued and no longer has software updates.

Question 2 and 3 seems has nothing to do with the SD card. I guess there are some errors in the internal.

Did you put the APK's onto the SD card and now trying to use APP Installer to install them manually from the SD Card?

Question 2 and 3 seems has nothing to do with the SD card. I guess there are some errors in the internal. You need to sd card recovery software to get it fixed.

I ever used one tool from Vibosoft, you can google it and have a try.

On 2016/9/28 at 6:41 PM, mwsinoo said:

Question 2 and 3 seems has nothing to do with the SD card. I guess there are some errors in the internal. You need to sd card recovery software to get it fixed.

The one free option that claims to recover SD are  DiskDigger, Recuva

On 2016/9/28 at 6:41 PM, mwsinoo said:

17 hours ago, Fliohyer said:

The one free option that claims to recover SD are  DiskDigger, Recuva, if they doesn't work, you can try some paid ones like MobiKin Doctor for Android.