Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dirk

Newbie question

Wondering where my television shows have gone. I had a china tv box that let me search for tv shows with apps that ran along the bottom of the screen like EXODUS, ICE Films,. Same KODI software .

I have the new 1900ac smart tv box and love it. Just need to figure it out more.

Went to the Google Shop but found nothing, and went to Mygiga shop and found nothing either that would work in KODI.

Can anyone tell me where I should be looking?

I did try the Addons under the video tab but it only installs the app name in addons so I have to go in there everytime.

Thanks

Wondering where my television shows have gone. I had a china tv box that let me search for tv shows with apps that ran along the bottom of the screen like EXODUS, ICE Films,. Same KODI software .

I have the new 1900ac smart tv box and love it. Just need to figure it out more.

Went to the Google Shop but found nothing, and went to Mygiga shop and found nothing either that would work in KODI.

Can anyone tell me where I should be looking?

I did try the Addons under the video tab but it only installs the app name in addons so I have to go in there everytime.

Thanks

Google Kodi in YouTube and that should help you get setup.

Hey newbie I got a 1900ac to and I just had the same problem with mine but I got mine back you can try this go to programs then go to configure wizard and then android down load android again and I think you will get your apps that you lost back hope this helps you out and have a great day hopper all the best with it.

@dirk

You mean the illegal third-party Addons not approved by Kodi?

@mrgreg

Not very helpful. That's like telling the guy who can't figure out how to change his oil filter to go to YouTube and search for "car".

@hopper

It's a new box. I'd be very surprised if Justin (or mygica) put a config wizard in their software to get E****s, S***s, or anything else that gets anyone tv or movies without paying for them.

@dirk, On a totally unrelated subject... Google "seo-Michael" and simply start reading. Lots of pictures and lots of explanation on what to do but you're never really told what the Addons are for.