Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunman

latest firmware for ATV 1200 with KR60 remote

Can anyone tell me what the current and latest firmware is for the 1200 with the KR60 remote? The file that is listed in this forum, is NOT the latest. It is dated as 20150209 I have one dated 20150312 and I am fairly certain there is at least 1 newer than this. Can anyone please update the download links to the latest firmware?

I have the same issue. Also, the 'Volume up/down to move highlight' function does not work in recovery mode. I wonder if it is a firmware update issue?

I have the same issue. Also, the 'Volume up/down to move highlight' function does not work in recovery mode. I wonder if it is a firmware update issue?

As I found out in a previous recovery, the update files must be the ONLY files on the SD card. NO OTHER files or folders. Had same issue, thought I could just zip up all other files on the card. Nope. Try it with ONLY the recovery files. Let me know if it worked for you.

On 10/16/2016 at 4:46 AM, sunman said:

Can anyone tell me what the current and latest firmware is for the 1200 with the KR60 remote? The file that is listed in this forum, is NOT the latest. It is dated as 20150209 I have one dated 20150312 and I am fairly certain there is at least 1 newer than this. Can anyone please update the download links to the latest firmware?

HI Sunman,

The latest firmware fir the 1200 is still the firmware from Feb 2015. We have stopped providing updates for this system as it is now almost 4 years old.

We are also in the middle of transferring all the files over to this new system so that its easier to find in the future.

If you are not using a kr-60, please let us know and we will locate the kr-34 file for you.

Alas, here is a link to the download if you're using the kr-60 remote:

Here is a link to a video