Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Otherworld

Keyhole symbol in system tray

I am hoping for some help here. After various searches I am unable to figure out what this symbol is on the notification tray. It looks like a keyhole. It is in the same area that you see the little arrows show up to tell you the system is downloading a new app or an update. I have no idea what it is.

That's Google+ telling you that you have signed in on another device with the same login information that you originally used to sign in to Google on your box.

That's Google+ telling you that you have signed in on another device with the same login information that you originally used to sign in to Google on your box.

Thank you.

Take your mouse pointer and put it over the symbol, hit ok and pull it down with the pointer and toss it to the left and that should take care of it until it or something else shows up top again and just repeat the same thing if it does. Might go to the right to but not sure. 

Hi I also want to remove all those keys I have nearly 10 sitting there. 

Not quite sure what you mean flick to the right though 

please help 

On 1/11/2017 at 5:44 PM, meagain said:

Take your mouse pointer and put it over the symbol, hit ok and pull it down with the pointer and toss it to the left and that should take care of it until it or something else shows up top again and just repeat the same thing if it does. Might go to the right to but not sure. 

Put your mouse pointer to the top edge of the screen, hit and hold the OK button and pull down. You will see everything listed there. Hoover ovr with pointer, hit Ok with the pointer, hold Ok and move pointer to the left and that will delete listed items.