Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mehdihamzeh

MyGica A586 No option Power Off Can I Remove wall plug in no Injury MyGica A586?

On 11/13/2016 at 2:58 AM, mehdihamzeh said:

MyGica A586 No option Power Off Can I Remove wall plug in no Injury MyGica A586?

or

How ShotDown Mygica A586?:$

Hi There,

You should be able to power off just by using the power button and pointing it at the device. This usually puts it into a low power standby mode though. 

If you wish to have full power off, your question about pulling the power will not damage your device. 

If this is not the answer you're looking for, just reply and let me know.

20 hours ago, MyGica Support said:

Hi There,

You should be able to power off just by using the power button and pointing it at the device. This usually puts it into a low power standby mode though. 

If you wish to have full power off, your question about pulling the power will not damage your device. 

If this is not the answer you're looking for, just reply and let me know.

Hi  Tanx :x

Why not complete this option Full Power off ATV 586?

I Wish Have My Device ATV586 Full Power OFF Must what do I do ???

If the device is in standby mode from external power that the device (ATV 586) is ruined?

1 hour ago, mehdihamzeh said:

Hi  Tanx :x

Why not complete this option Full Power off ATV 586?

I Wish Have My Device ATV586 Full Power OFF Must what do I do ???

If the device is in standby mode from external power that the device (ATV 586) is ruined?

I am sorry, I do not understand your question.

9 hours ago, mehdihamzeh said:

how use full power off my device?

Power not controlled by MCU (only standby or reboot are available) !! how use full power off!

There is no full off. Standby is off, but still in a standby mode that will turn on quickly. 

If you can let me know why you are trying to have full power off, I may be able to help.

1 hour ago, MyGica Support said:

There is no full off. Standby is off, but still in a standby mode that will turn on quickly. 

If you can let me know why you are trying to have full power off, I may be able to help.

Hi :x

Thanks for your all response....very very tanx :x:x thanx for The first question.:D;):x

The second question.B|

Can I my device on standby mode remove plug(plug it out)???

No hurt(shock/ injury) my device????

Thanx.

pop-plug-2-580x406.jpg