MyGica Support

1900AC 5.1 Firmware November 23 2016

15 posts in this topic

Please follow the link above to our forum post of the updated firmware. Please leave feedback there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your unit works leave it alone until you have no choice but to update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It never has woken up properly from standby, and it never displayed ``ATV1900 Pro'' as Model in About, but started out thinking it was an ATV495 Pro16GB --- customer service pointed me finally to an image with ATV1900Pro in its name, and after I finally got that installed using the ``update app'' (holding reset button never worked), it thinks it is an ATV S905, and quite a few apps including the MyGica store are missing.

Is the ATV1900 Pro closer to the ATV1900 AC or to the ATV495 Pro16GB?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are working on the stand-by issue. It seems related to the background app refresh being paused.

 

30 minutes ago, user37 said:

It never has woken up properly from standby, and it never displayed ``ATV1900 Pro'' as Model in About, but started out thinking it was an ATV495 Pro16GB --- customer service pointed me finally to an image with ATV1900Pro in its name, and after I finally got that installed using the ``update app'' (holding reset button never worked), it thinks it is an ATV S905, and quite a few apps including the MyGica store are missing.

Is the ATV1900 Pro closer to the ATV1900 AC or to the ATV495 Pro16GB?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The firmware doesnt work! Well not on my box at least. Whats even more worrying is when i read peoples posts the problems with these devices are vast but the fixes and product support lacking. I am a true tech tard and honestly, a phone is a phone and a "tv box" is a tv box.........if i knew i was buying a telephone, i might have thought it through a little better. But, i must admit, when it works properly and a mean WHEN, it is an awesome device.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an 1800E and can tell you that the firmware does work, if you do it right. What box do you have and how did you upgrade it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is the firmware update ie. Android 4.4 KitKat to Marshmallow 6.0 and up?

Please don't leave us folks behind.  We bought MyGika ATV600 late October 2016 and as we all should know, KitKat is old, having come out in October 2013.

What are we getting old shit from the store shelf or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, illiminette said:

Where is the firmware update ie. Android 4.4 KitKat to Marshmallow 6.0 and up?

Please don't leave us folks behind.  We bought MyGika ATV600 late October 2016 and as we all should know, KitKat is old, having come out in October 2013.

What are we getting old shit from the store shelf or what?

We rely on our chipset vendor for updates to newer versions of the Android OS.

The 585 uses the S805 chipset from AMLogic, and they have not provided us a stable version of Android 5.1 yet, and we are not sure when they will either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2016 at 1:23 PM, user37 said:

Should this work also on the ATV1900 Pro?

No this will not work on 1900 PRO as that model uses a different chipset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For everyone having the black screen out of Standby mode from any of our Android 5.1 FW for 1800/1900 and 1900P/495P

We will have a software fix for this very soon.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Justin. I do have faith in your group as you have come through before. People just need to have a little patience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, glchud said:

Thanks Justin. I do have faith in your group as you have come through before. People just need to have a little patience.

Thanks for your comment.

I will continue to update everyone on this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Similar issue with my ATV1900 Pro. It freezes with in seconds after coming up from standby. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Justin.

I m installed last firmware from 25 nov 2016 to my ATV1800E.  One of problem is cannot install app. Google (from PlayMarket). I m cleare chach in Google Play Service, Deleted updating, but Google connot install. Duaring installation appear message about eroor cod. 505. 

Now not working Google Now , Google Search, voice search and command for example "OK Google" not working..

How i can install app. Google ? I think that need update firmware or need patch.

After different test i m made ROOT and SuperSU. But without of your patch. Root made via install  Kingroort 4.8 and then install Super Sume. 

Edited by vorobjovhome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now